Steve Harvey Act Like a Lady Think Like a Man | SheSpeaks

• mymochafablife mymochafablife
    08.26.14

Excellent tips to consider while amongst the dating. Helped me set standards and requirements for potentials.

• GlitterGal By  GlitterGal
    06.15.16

Be in the Know....Before You Go

This is an excellent book. I loved Steve's perspective and how to avoid those pitfalls of dating. The advice Steve gives is solid. It is good to know upfront how to handle a situation before it happens

• mymochafablife By  mymochafablife
    08.26.14

• mouhanna32 By  mouhanna32
    03.12.14

Love this book, after I seen the movie, i Had to buy the book. Everything stated in the book is true. I recommend it to everyone, if you want a little laugh, and if you want a healthy relationship.

• carlybe12 By  carlybe12
    06.13.13

Great read

• kellipart2 By  kellipart2
    04.30.11

Every woman engaged in or entering the dating scene should read this book. Steve Harvey discloses truths that take men years to understand about themselves and the women who love them, much longer. I am so glad he made this book available to us!

• ludwiglm By  ludwiglm
    07.25.10

I really enjoyed this book. It made you just sit there and think wow why do we expect men to do this or that when they are not wired to think that way what so ever. Some of it I already knew but a lot of it was very eye opening and really made sense once you read it on paper. I also like how he didn't sugar coat anything and just straight up information.

• sarahg18 By  sarahg18
    07.14.10

my mom bought this book for me when i was going through a difficult time with my ex. it explained a lot of his behaviors and helped me to realize the relationship wasn't going anywhere. i'm so much happier now without that drama in my life and i have a better understanding of what to look out for in the future.

• joekathbia By  joekathbia
    07.08.10

I'm 58 and my daughter is 39 so it' too late for us, (married). But what I would have given to have had his advice when I was younger! I recommend this book highly to a young woman going out into the dating scene.

• iloveny By  iloveny
    06.13.10

i would love to read this book it sounds interesting

• speshalk By  speshalk
    02.13.10

Haven't read it, but am dying to. Heard everything good about this book.