Stephenie Meyer Twilight Review | SheSpeaks

• Prettydeadcreature By  Prettydeadcreature
    10.09.17

Wayyy better then the movie

I always recommend the book there is so much detail left out of the movie I love the books way more then the movie the move gets like one star to me but the book like five i love reading them

• slachance20 By  slachance20
    06.13.17

Yes, I read twilight way before it became huge. The books are much better. Yes, Bella does choose everything she does and it was never a contest between Edward and Jacob.

• Brooke_69_210 By  Brooke_69_210
    07.21.16

Never been much of a reader but I couldn't put this one down! Awesome book

• Pentecostal08 By  Pentecostal08
    07.20.16

Have all the books and movies!!! Make us realize that not all relationships are easy!!!!

• Latinchic By  Latinchic
    12.01.15

I saw the movie first and then bought the books. Loved each one of them. This is great book just to relax and enjoy! if you like romantic novels. Loved the characters and the plot.

• clarajh By  clarajh
    10.26.15

Just awful writing. I really didn't care for it at all. It gives off strange undertone of obsession and the wrong relationship ideals... But its marketed towards young girls as romantic.

• dicarloam By  dicarloam
    10.16.15

While I am not a die hard Twilight fan, I do love this book! The love story is something that hooks you and you can't stop reading until you know what happens. It is an easy read and something I would read on a plane ride or a beach weekend trip. You aren't going to get any life changing experience from reading this book, but it does keep you entertained.

• spoiledrottenbrats By  spoiledrottenbrats
    10.11.15

Such an amazing book! This was the first book I had ever read in years. Stephanie Myers does such a great job painting this world your mind. I couldn't help but fall in love with these characters and wish I was Bella! I especially could not wait to get the next book to read what happened next

• manise73 By  manise73
    10.06.15

i am a twilight fan i have all the dvds love the boooks and the movies great collection to have.

• xristinad By  xristinad
    10.04.15

great book. it really picturizes the character, which are problematic in some form.

• heathermac By  heathermac
    11.13.14

I really enjoyed this book and I am not a teenage girl. I am in my 40's and enjoyed escape from reality this book provided. Simple but quite entertaining.

• Pixiecasey By  Pixiecasey
    11.09.14

My friends really seem to enjoy this book.

• mickeymoo84 By  mickeymoo84
    11.07.14

OK so I'm a little behind the times on this one, but I did actually like this..not the BEST writing ever, but the story and the developing relationship did keep me turning the pages (because no, I did not see the movies) I don't think she's my favorite author but overall I did like this.

• Justmissash By  Justmissash
    10.14.14

Ok ok so I will admit that I got bit by the bug with this one, but not at first. It wasn't until I heard they were making movies, that I finally read this book. And I think I read it nonstop, and was sad wgen I was done. I was also surpirsed. I had assumed this story was going to be. Oring and cheesy and immature but it wasn't. I was hooked after the first page. She definitely has a way with words, and is a great story teller. Definitely did not expect the huge impact it would make on peiple as well as the future of tv and writing and movies. Now we have all sorts of vampires and werewolves and creatures taking over today's fiction on screen and off. But I will tell you, I haven't had a better time than with her books and the movies based on them...

• kellybelly20 By  kellybelly20
    10.14.14

People can say what they will, but I loved this series. It's a very fast read, and it really taps into your emotions. I felt longing, humor, love, despair, everything. And any book that gets kids to read is wonderful.