Stephenie Meyer Twilight | SheSpeaks

• debsmad debsmad
    04.01.12

I am not a teen girl but I *LOVED* this book and would put it in my Top 5 Favorites. A lot of people like to rip on Stephanie Meyer's writing, saying she lacks talent, but she told a fine story here. I was sucked into the budding relationship between Bella and Edward. I loved Edward's slightly cocky and arrogant personality, and how he struggled to let himself just be himself around Bella. There were some weak points, like if James was really so good and vampires are really so fast, why couldn't he just zip in-kill Bella-zip out-move on? But whatever, it was a fun little story to lose yourself in, and I loved that it was a story that almost could happen, and not some total fantasy thing.

• Page55 Page55
    01.26.12

Horrible writing. I threw the book across the room about half way through it. The writing is just so bad. I finished it but would never read another book by this author. Bella was an endlessly irritating character - just toooooo perfect . . . .

• Prettydeadcreature By  Prettydeadcreature
    10.09.17

Wayyy better then the movie

I always recommend the book there is so much detail left out of the movie I love the books way more then the movie the move gets like one star to me but the book like five i love reading them

• slachance20 By  slachance20
    06.13.17

Yes, I read twilight way before it became huge. The books are much better. Yes, Bella does choose everything she does and it was never a contest between Edward and Jacob.

• Brooke_69_210 By  Brooke_69_210
    07.21.16

Never been much of a reader but I couldn't put this one down! Awesome book

• Pentecostal08 By  Pentecostal08
    07.20.16

Have all the books and movies!!! Make us realize that not all relationships are easy!!!!

• Latinchic By  Latinchic
    12.01.15

I saw the movie first and then bought the books. Loved each one of them. This is great book just to relax and enjoy! if you like romantic novels. Loved the characters and the plot.

• clarajh By  clarajh
    10.26.15

Just awful writing. I really didn't care for it at all. It gives off strange undertone of obsession and the wrong relationship ideals... But its marketed towards young girls as romantic.

• dicarloam By  dicarloam
    10.16.15

While I am not a die hard Twilight fan, I do love this book! The love story is something that hooks you and you can't stop reading until you know what happens. It is an easy read and something I would read on a plane ride or a beach weekend trip. You aren't going to get any life changing experience from reading this book, but it does keep you entertained.

• spoiledrottenbrats By  spoiledrottenbrats
    10.11.15

Such an amazing book! This was the first book I had ever read in years. Stephanie Myers does such a great job painting this world your mind. I couldn't help but fall in love with these characters and wish I was Bella! I especially could not wait to get the next book to read what happened next

• manise73 By  manise73
    10.06.15

i am a twilight fan i have all the dvds love the boooks and the movies great collection to have.

• xristinad By  xristinad
    10.04.15

great book. it really picturizes the character, which are problematic in some form.