Stephenie Meyer Breaking Dawn | SheSpeaks

• debsmad debsmad
    04.01.12

Even though Twilight is one of my favorite books ever, the rest of the series was hugely disappointing to me. I thought Breaking Dawn might bring things back to good with the wedding and the pregnancy but it didn't, not for me anyway. Some people like to just let go of reality and expectations and read a story for whatever it is, but I can't seem to do that and when it just becomes fairy-tale-everything, it loses me. The weirdness with the pregnancy, the weirdness of the baby, the weirdness of the imprinting, the fact that Bella pretty much skipped over all of the horridness of the newborn days that we'd been hearing so much about in the books leading up to this, and of course her being some sort of freak of nature miracle vampire was all a bit too much for me. I know others who absolutely loved it because they just like super wonderful stories like that. As I said to someone else, the first book started out sort of 'It could happen,' but it all went more and more into weak fantasy after that. Bleah.

• slachance20 By  slachance20
    06.13.17

I have to admit this was my favorite of the series. It turned into a teen book to a almost r rated very quickly. I would to see a series about the daughter.

• Njs4evergirl By  Njs4evergirl
    06.10.14

Breaking dawn was pretty cool I have to admit the whole series was pretty addicting

• mrsquick By  mrsquick
    05.17.13

I love the twilight series all of them!!!! I cant pick a favorite when im reading the books or watching the movies I feel like we are one.Bella and Edward is my favorite they are the perfect couple ever!!!!! its the true definition of love!!im very very sad that its over and done with.Keeping high hopes that they will make another one cause I feel lost with out them:(

• Kristydreamsbig By  Kristydreamsbig
    11.10.12

This was my favorite book, by far!! Great read!! I couldn't wait to read the end. Only a few parts I was least interested in, which was the story written from Jacob's point-of-view. That part dragged, just a little. All in all it was a super great book!!

• larosamorada By  larosamorada
    11.10.12

I enjoyed the first half of the book..the rest of the book just seemed disjointed and didn't flow. Way too rushed towards the end. And I hated where Meyer went with the imprinting situation- blah! Otherwise, it was alright.

• honeebop By  honeebop
    05.28.12

I haven't finished the book yet, almost done but I am absolutely loving it. I've seen all of the movies but this is the first book of the series that I've read. I can't wait to finish it but so far I'm itching for the next movie to come out to see how they play out the rest of the book on film.

• mom14043 By  mom14043
    04.09.12

We see a whole different side of Bella in this book and what a change it is! I love it. I read the series from 1st to last and really loved the story. Meyer is a really talented author and storyteller. There are places in the book where the story does slow down and made me want to skip pages but then it picked up again and drew you in. I would have loved to have been a guest at that wedding or there when Bella was flying through the air as a vampire. You could feel the electric during the standoff, just so amazing! Great book!

• minaob By  minaob
    04.02.12

Breaking Dawn started very different from the others in the series, and was afraid that it was becoming a Sci-fi book, however, after a few chapters it went back to its roots, and was another great book in the twilight series.

• debsmad By  debsmad
    04.01.12

• kristinabest By  kristinabest
    03.07.12

Just like the 1st book I love this one and have read it more then once. I love a good read that you just can't put down.