Stephanie Meyer The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner Review | SheSpeaks

• Kristydreamsbig By  Kristydreamsbig
    11.10.12

This little book was very good. I was a bit sad it couldn't last longer! Very interesting side of the Twilight story. It was nice to look at different aspects associated with the "bad" vampires versus the "good" vampires. I'm a big reader and was able to finish this book in an afternoon (so I read it twice) =) If you are a Twilight fan and have yet to read this little book, I urge you to take a look. I don't think you will be disappointed. (except for the end, of course)

• larosamorada By  larosamorada
    11.10.12

Not too shabby. I enjoyed having more of a backstory, but like many other reviewers- I wanted more. I wanted more of Bree's past to come to light. I'd recommend if you like the Twilight series.

• debsmad By  debsmad
    04.01.12

I was so soooo disappointed in this book. I thought there would be much more of Bree's life from before she became a vampire, thought it would tell us her sad story of how she came to be in that place at that time. And once she was turned, I thought there would be much more about what it was like to go through the agonizing first days and the monstrous newborn period. But no, it was just a short, rushed version of what we pretty much already knew. It had such great potential. *sigh*

• bratz54 By  bratz54
    01.28.12

I couldn't get into this book like I did all the others, It lack a lot of information before Bree was at the wrong place/ wrong time.

• Donnacif By  Donnacif
    01.25.12

Loved this and was able to read in online when she posted it for a short time. Interesting take on the new born perspective.

• angelahope By  angelahope
    09.27.11

Stephanie Meyer writes in such a way that she pulls you in to the story. I felt how she felt. Portrays emotions of the unknown and misdirections we offten feel in daily live, but adds a twist with the vampires. Very sad after knowing the whole story, but very interesting and down to earth realistic emotions that everyone can relate to. A new take to the vampires on the other side was very creative and held my attention. Hope she makes more books like these!

• LadyNemesis By  LadyNemesis
    04.11.11

i thought it was great , it was nice to see things from a new borns point of view!! and it s quick !!

• LetMeTellYou By  LetMeTellYou
    02.10.11

Gave smoe insights to the other side of ths story.

• josmommy By  josmommy
    08.25.10

I ENJOYED THIS BOOK,IN FACT I WASNT ABLE TO PUT IT DOWN ONCE I STOPPED.VERY FAST PACED BOOK,THE NOT EVEN 200 PAGES ARE DONE BEFORE YOU ARE READY TO BE DONE READING FOR SURE

• apreisen By  apreisen
    08.11.10

I have not read any of the Twilight series, but after reading this story I am heading for the library!

• Luvcrackerjack By  Luvcrackerjack
    08.05.10

I enjoyed reading the Twilight saga so I thought that I would try this little Novella, which turned out to be an enjoyable story. One that actually knowing the ending makes the book better, sadder. I sped through this in just an afternoon and know that any Twilight fan will enjoy a new perspective. Crazy newborn vampires! I would recommend this to any Stephanie Meyer fan, 100%.