Stephanie Meyer The Host Review | SheSpeaks

• Kittykatt1976 By  Kittykatt1976
    12.15.18

The host page turner

Huge Stephanie Myer fan she's brilliant I would compare her to R.L. Stine would definitely read this again couldn't put it down Stephanie Myer is a genius

• Zoraiya By  Zoraiya
    07.17.15

If only the movie had shown the scene in which all the different planets and creatures that Wanderer had been through in detail. This book was a far cry from her Twilight series, but much better written with even better main characters.

• girlious14u By  girlious14u
    06.16.15

Stephanie Meyer, creator of the "The Host" lives up to her reputation as one of the best new authors on the block. Compelled from the moment I picked up the book I couldn't set it down until I was finished.

• LauritaAlways By  LauritaAlways
    01.14.15

I'm so excited for the movie to come out!! I have been waiting for almost seven years to see the becoming success of these books! I love the Author Stephanie Meyers. I think she is really great with these books especially the first book!

• christinlilly By  christinlilly
    01.14.15

It was good but doesn't compare to the Twilight Saga written by this author! It does have a good plot, but I just couldn't connect with this as much as the Twilight series

• tracybpittman By  tracybpittman
    01.08.15

I love to read a good YA book even though I am definitely not YA. This book was so bad! I made it 3/4 the way though and stopped.

• photos By  photos
    01.08.15

I just started to read this...no comment just yet.

• CrystalClear By  CrystalClear
    07.09.14

I love this author, so I gave this book a shot. I loved it. It was very creative and this is a book that I would pick up again. I have yet to see the movie but I hear all good things so perhaps I shall give it a try. But over all this book is really worth reading.

• loveheather001 By  loveheather001
    07.25.13

i never read the book all the way through. my friend whom i borrowed it from took it back before i could finish. however, the movie was AMAZING! I watched it three times this week!

• HallahBot By  HallahBot
    04.09.13

Really great book. It was a lot of fun to read it and have our 13 year old read it after me. We got to discuss some of the deeper points and was interesting enough to keep both of our attention.

• kgrumbine13 By  kgrumbine13
    04.05.13

I was excited to see another book by Stephanie Meyer out, and I love how I get drawn in with her simple, yet interesting style. I still prefer, however, her Twilight series :)

• Kacyclements By  Kacyclements
    03.06.13

Good read. Can't wait for the movie!

• emandm By  emandm
    03.02.13

One of my favorite books! It by far exceeds the Twilight series in creativity, plot and overall enjoyment.

• Tere79 By  Tere79
    02.28.13

I REALLY HAVENT READ THIS BOOK YET

• magnag By  magnag
    02.22.13

I tried really hard to read this book a few years ago, but couldn't get through first few pages.But now the movie is coming out and it seems like an interesting storyline. I am going to watch the movie and depending on that give the book another try!