Stella McCartney Stella Perfume | SheSpeaks

• drspaceman drspaceman
    06.19.12

Ugh, my favorite perfume of all time! It's a little expensive but, it's worth every penny. Just don't let anyone get their hands on it or you'll be purchasing a second bottle sooner than you'd like.

• simplylilys By  simplylilys
    01.04.13

it has a light scent which isn't overwhelming. i wear it almost everyday i really like it.

• drspaceman By  drspaceman
    06.19.12

• chttrkat By  chttrkat
    09.02.10

My daughter loves this perfume. I borrowed hers a couple of times and really liked it and would love to have some of my own to use and test on others.

• brilynn27 By  brilynn27
    09.02.10

i heard its a great smell i want to try it

• vllygrrl By  vllygrrl
    09.02.10

I generally go for more fruity, crisp fragrances, but when I smelled Stella I was immediately entranced. The hint of rose is just a gorgeous scent - when I put on this perfume, I feel pretty.

• silverfox2010 By  silverfox2010
    08.31.10

This is a perfume for a woman, not a teenager. It is sexy, provocative but not overpowering. It is a masterful mix of citris top notes (mandarin orange, grapefruit and perhaps tangerine) with middle notes of freesia, jasmine and perhaps peony with a dry-down of musk but its overall impression is lush, fragrant romantic roses. It lasts better than most and just seems to envelope you in a warm, rosy, feel-good envelope of scent that seems to draw men in close to cuddle and kiss. What more you could want in a fragrance.

• Stellasmom By  Stellasmom
    08.28.09

I love this perfume. I get so many compliments when I have it on.

• bekahjarr By  bekahjarr
    06.19.09

This sounds like a great product and I would love to try it

• KSANDRA By  KSANDRA
    06.19.09

i would also like to try it.

• kblonde By  kblonde
    06.19.09

I'd love to try this perfume, sounds like the perfect scent for summer!