Starbucks Via flavored ready brew coffee | SheSpeaks

• The perfect on the go coffee! I use these when backpacking and it is truly the best instant coffee you'll find. Now...if only the price would go down a little, I have a very hard time paying $1 per cup of instant coffee.

• Cmrockett By  Cmrockett
    06.09.16

Amazing!

I had my doubts about these because I have never found an instant pack coffee to be good. And these tend to run expensive but I liked the idea of them and the convenience and so tried them. They are amazing! They taste just like a brewed Starbucks coffee and I have no idea how this is so much better than all the other instant pack coffees but it is. I love it!

• Beautyasguru By  Beautyasguru
    10.28.15

I am a huge fan of anything starbucks these are great in a pinch i prefer the flavored ones over the coffee alone, just recently tried the white chocolate mocha and it is wonderful closest thing to the cafe drink.

• bekabeka By  bekabeka
    08.28.15

Great brewed coffee alternative. Like it hot, iced, or blended!

• null99 By  null99
    02.15.15

I love in-store Starbucks coffee, but the Via packs are disgusting. I never liked instant coffee, and these packets taste like liquid mud. I don't think starbucks has mastered the brew-free coffee yet.

• Chazzalita By  Chazzalita
    02.02.15

Excellent quality. Perfect for when you are on the go.

• Grammyof5 By  Grammyof5
    09.24.14

I don't drink the coffee flavored Via but can't live without the Starbucks Refreshers green tea flavored options. I have at least one a day of either the citrus, berry or strawberry lemonade. They quench my thirst, satisfy my craving and taste great! My only problem is keeping my grandchildren from drinking the whole bottle once they see that I have one made. :-) (note: I add a bit more water than it calls for as otherwise the flavor is a bit too strong. This makes it even more delicious and a bit more in my bottle as well)

• qponqween By  qponqween
    08.24.14

Tastes almost as good as a fresh cup of Starbucks coffee. I would buy these if they were reasonably priced.

• jazzberry187 By  jazzberry187
    12.18.13

I love these!!! anywhere you go as long as you can provide hot water or iced water, your good to go! Perfect for those emergency pick me ups!

• candacepiar By  candacepiar
    12.01.13

It was good, but expensive.

• lfreas2 By  lfreas2
    05.02.13

this is perfect for on the go and even better is that it doesn't taste instant at all I use this hot and cold all the time