Starbucks VIA Ready Brew Coffee Review | SheSpeaks

• Torinad0 By  Torinad0
    07.14.15

This coffee is amazing! Great for traveling or just a single cup!

• HairDiva By  HairDiva
    06.30.15

I love this stuff! I does taste just like it was brewed! The only problem is, it's a little pricey. If you're already paying Starbuck's prices, it's no worse than anything else. The iced Vias are great too.

• BusyBeingJennifer By  BusyBeingJennifer
    04.30.15

Perfect for my busy mornings when I NEED coffee, but don't have the time (or patience) for traditionally brewed coffee.

• Justmissash By  Justmissash
    12.03.14

Perfect for people on the go. Not as great as actual pot made coffee but doesn't lack that much on taste. Decently priced and with the different varieties it comes in, is great for any coffee drinker.

• newyearsknight By  newyearsknight
    12.03.14

I really love Starbuck's coffee and recently have tried these products. I think they are great for individual preferences and variety. With these products, you can choose to make whatever kind you want and others can do the same. The price is right; cheaper then buying a whole bag of one flavor of the Starbucks coffee. I think this is a great addition to the Starbucks family.

• livbtrfly By  livbtrfly
    12.30.13

These are lifesavers. When I find myself in a situation where I have no access to coffee (GASP!) I can pop one of these in hot water and wah lah! Coffee. Surprisingly good coffee too! especially for instant.

• JenB_0211 By  JenB_0211
    10.11.13

I've had a few of these, they are decent for instant coffee! I still prefer the actual pot of coffee, but this will definitely pass the test when pressed!

• Shanston By  Shanston
    10.02.12

Much prefer to brew a fresh pot of coffee or brew an individual cup

• smiley123 By  smiley123
    09.28.12

very good for an instant brew. Easy to take with me to work to make a cup of coffee.

• iamwellness By  iamwellness
    09.25.12

I like the iced coffee...great for quick mornings out the door!

• XjemmX By  XjemmX
    08.09.12

I cannot remember which flavor I like of these, but there is only one. The others are just a bit off to me. They are much more like a brewed coffee than other instant brands, which I appreciate. I still have trouble paying this much for instant coffee though, especially since you can get straight brewed coffee from a cafe so cheaply.

• tricia12 By  tricia12
    07.20.12

Taste great for an instant coffee it is really nice to have when traveling and i will buy it for that purpose.

• beevet By  beevet
    07.20.12

I like to have these on hand for company as we are not coffee drinkers!

• prinetime By  prinetime
    05.02.12

I always take this along on a trip, that way I have access to a great cup of coffee no matter where I am.

• noelrocs By  noelrocs
    03.02.12

Delicious! These are great for mixing up your own coffee drinks or just to drink on the go. It's also great when you don't want to make a whole pot of coffee. They taste just like a Starbucks drink, but you can make it at home for less--using their coffee :) Win-Win.