Starbucks Refreshers Strawberry Lemonade | SheSpeaks

• SSolo01 By  SSolo01
    11.12.16

Tastes good, but falls short

The Starbucks refreshers tastes good, but doesn't do much for helping increase ones energy. I tried Starbucks Refreshers because it claimed to provide an energy boost ,due to the green coffee beans and ginseng. This is not a good alternative to Red Bull, and won't help give you an energy boost. I would skip buying this if that's what your primary goal is. The price point is also a bit high.

• gennseng By  gennseng
    10.05.16

Very tasty. I loved the energy boost and it was simple with great taste. Much better than a soda.

• sefeinman By  sefeinman
    09.18.16

Great taste, Great pick me up, no crashing

This is my second GO TO ENERGY DRINK. I fear I will be forever addicted to the bull- but this is next in line! I love the strawberry flavor-I don't taste much of the lemonade. It is not an overpowering taste like other energy drinks. It seems a little bit lighter. Of course I love that it is carbonated. I have found that their are usually coupons for this drink-sometimes on sale at the grocery store. But I rarely find them on sale at convenience stores. But that could just be my location. Either way-the cost is similar to other energy drinks. Aside from the taste and "pick me up"- I don't really "crash" from this. Which is really nice because most drinks like this make you feel so tired after a couple hours.

• Amberrs32380 By  Amberrs32380
    08.06.16

Really good flavor for an energy drink. Great mid afternoon pick me up.

• crazy4candles By  crazy4candles
    03.09.16

These were surprisingly delicious. I had a coupon for one and figured I would give it a try, Best decision EVER! I love the carbonation and the fruity flavors and it really did feel like it put some pep in my step.

• Kaylanoland By  Kaylanoland
    03.08.16

It's a great energy drink that won't make you feel bad later just doesn't taste too great.

• tdouglas861 By  tdouglas861
    07.09.15

Awsome healthy energy boost without any sugar crash or shakes