Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte | SheSpeaks

• Edelweiss227 Edelweiss227
    11.04.13

Pumpkin Spice Lattes are the most delicious drinks at Starbucks! When this drink comes on to market it means that my favorite season is finally here! Also, if you are at least the green level on the Starbucks Rewards program you can bring your cup back the same day for a free refill of normal hot/iced coffee/tea!

• glowinthedark glowinthedark
    09.24.14

i remember a while back, they actually had real pumpkin lattes. these are just overly sweet syrups. i prefer the old version.

• haboobafoofo By  haboobafoofo
    09.28.18

I always look forward to fall because of pumpkin drinks. I'm sad to say the Pumpkin spiced latte at Starbucks disapoints. It doesn't taste like pumpkin. It's just mediocre and milky. Stick to the caramel Macchiato .

• JLHumphries By  JLHumphries

Dairy Allergies Beware!

Over the years, I have welcomed the Pumpkin Spice Latte as I've welcomed Fall, but not this year. I was informed this year from a Starbucks barista that the Pumpkin Spice syrup has dairy in it. As I have become severely intolerant to dairy, that means no more Pumpkin Spice Lattes for me.

• Psp1422 By  Psp1422

Psl love

My husband is obsessed with this drink and already has bought it at least 7 times. We ordered it the first day it came out with a pumpkin scone

• mommi23boyz By  mommi23boyz

Yummo

Super yummy! But lots of calories! *******************************

• mlwjls09 By  mlwjls09

Spice Fall

Had my 1st pumpkin spice latte of the season and it was amazing like always. It ain't Fall until you have one of these..So yummy!

• kjhwriter By  kjhwriter
    06.11.18

It actually took me a lot of years to try Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte. I tried both the drink hot and iced twice in my lifetime. I think Iced just tasted better for it. I know this is another drink that is a "holiday" and "season" staple. I always look forward when I comes out.

• brejgeiselman80 By  brejgeiselman80
    04.26.16

You can make this at home according to your own tastes

While I do enjoy this flavor , I just don't understand the hype. It's coffee flavored with pumpkin spice, which you can purchase the spice at the grocery store and make your own version of the latte at home. I do this in a French press and then I also had some real pumpkin to it.

• Lesleykh By  Lesleykh
    01.16.16

I used to love this drink, but it got a little too sweet for me so I changed to chestnut praline. Love all the holiday flavors. Wish they would stay all year!

• pinasanch By  pinasanch
    05.07.15

This is one of my absolute favorites from the Starbucks chain! I am a pumpkin fanatic so when I tried this product I fell in love!

• pinasanch By  pinasanch