Starbucks Ice Cream Review | SheSpeaks

• AnonEmus By  AnonEmus
    07.15.16

Crey perfection

This stuff is SERIOUSLY DANGEROUS!! I know no restraints when it comes to Starbuck Ice Cream...my god.. The texture, the aroma, the lingering flavor...it all adds up to a very satisfyng treat. I like to eat it Italian style and make affogato. ( means "drowned" ) One scoop of Ice Cream and one hot shot of Espresso...that'll light yer fuse ;)

• KaKaKaX By  KaKaKaX
    07.13.16

Yum!

Yum that looks good! Doubt we have it where I'm from though. :(

• Juicycat By  Juicycat
    03.10.15

never had this, but looks good.

• kaw2613 By  kaw2613
    09.25.14

Absolutely delicious but a little pricey. Has a great coffee flavor.

• PrettyIcePrincess By  PrettyIcePrincess
    10.29.13

One of the best ice cream ever! I wish they had more variety as the leading brands have.

• drewzmom By  drewzmom
    10.27.13

The Java Chip is delicious!

• divasundae By  divasundae
    09.11.12

This was love at first bite! My favorite is the caramel oh my god it's just as good as the drink. I can't find it often so it's a very rare treat sadly.

• butterflyfaerie7 By  butterflyfaerie7
    08.14.12

Love this... the coffee flavor is amazing! It is a bit pricey, but if you catch a good sale and have a coupon - YAY!

• danaeg By  danaeg
    08.01.12

Love this ice cream. Yum!

• noelrocs By  noelrocs
    03.02.12

I wish I hated this... because it loves me. It is soooo gooood. I love to eat it, put a scoop in the blender with my frappe or put it on a cone... I just love this ice cream so much. The caramel sauce is divine and the ice cream is soooo creamy. Warning: It's a high-calorie addiction waiting to happen.

• washingtinlady By  washingtinlady
    03.13.11

What more can i say!? but YUMMY!

• Sarahroyster26 By  Sarahroyster26
    02.06.11

I Love this ice cream I am a Starbucks fanatic so this is right on point with me. I recommended to my friends and now we buy the store out when we go. And yes it is a little expensive but I feel it is worth it.

• FeliciaBauer By  FeliciaBauer
    10.30.10

Java chip is my favorite, but way too expensive!

• pamanntexas By  pamanntexas
    07.26.10

I would give this product 5 stars for flavor - very good, but it is way overpriced.

• JDucl1982 By  JDucl1982
    07.20.10

They used to carry Mud Pie and then restructured their flavor concepts into Frappuccino and Hot Chocolate instead. The new ones are ok, but I really really miss Mud Pie. (Coffee ice cream, fudge swirls and oreo cookie pieces).