Starbucks Coffee Frappuccino Coffee Drink

Starbucks Coffee Frappuccino Coffee Drink

4.4
              Rated #23 in Coffee & Tea
163 Reviews 4.4/5 stars

Starbucks caramel frappe A great wake me up! My favorites are caramel and vanilla. They come in a variety of flavors. Definitely try it.

Yummy So delicious fresh tasty. I use it on everything! So many recipes to use it with & just adds that extra oomph to a recipe! Try it in everything and anything. I absolutely love this stuff. I promise you will love it too!

Deliciously addicting The vanilla and mocha flavor are amazing. They've replaced my morning coffee for the summer months!

Starbucks This is my favorite coffee!! An in such a cute little bottle.

Can?t do wrong with the vanilla. My favorite has to be the vanilla flavored. But they are all really good. All the taste you love from Starbucks. Without all the hassle of Starbucks traffic.

Enjoy this coffee. A great item to take when traveling

Great! Love Starbucks Coffee Frappuccinos! The flavor is great and the bottle is cute! Perfect way to start your morning! :)

Nice Definitely has a bitter after taste but pretty tasty! I prefer the vanilla flavor

Pleaase make these in a decaf! Why do known of the pre-bottle grab-and-go single coffees or even the bigger sizes not come in a decaf option??? I love these but with health issues can only have decaf.

yummy! this is so quick and easy to get! i love grabbing this to go and its so good!

Nice Treat! Always the perfect Mocha flavor a nice treat in the summer with a smooth and silky flavor. I love it!

Coffee Drink I love the take of this drink. Smooth coffee tase, packaging is right for the bottle. Best served chilled!

Awesome I love it its like going to Starbucks with out the long wait or drive out its smooth and keeps me going

Easy Tasty Grab and Go I love this tasty grab and go coffee when I want some coffee but have to run errands. It comes in handy. I like them super cold, over ice, or room temp they are good either way in my book. They have several different flavors so I can switch it out and am never bored.

Okay for when you need coffee and a treat. These tend to be on the sweeter side than having a stronger coffee taste.