Starbucks Cafe Verona Dark Ground Coffee | SheSpeaks

• elizaleona By  elizaleona
    11.17.17

Nice middle-of-the-road dark roast

I prefer a dark roast coffee, and the Starbucks Verona blend is pretty decent. It?s not super dark, like a french roast, but is a well balanced, dark blend that takes well to any dairy you might add to it. There?s no one tasting note that really sticks out for me, which is fine. Starbucks coffees are also fairly easy to find, although your local Starbucks or grocery store may carry other blends.

• didama By  didama
    08.04.17

If you like your coffee strong, you will love Starbucks Verona Dark.

• drosenheck By  drosenheck
    02.02.17

I love strong coffee and have been drinking coffee for a long time. This coffee had a very distinct aroma and taste. It had a bit of a smokey undertone. It was full bodied and not acidic. I found this a nice change from my other flavors. I highly recommend if you are an avid aficionado.

• superchixor By  superchixor
    07.11.16

So yummy!

My favorite coffee, by far! So dark and good and it's Starbucks! ;)

• IlanaSlightly By  IlanaSlightly
    07.11.16

Meh coffee

Drinkable, but really not the best coffee out there. Starbucks is better at home than at their shops, but cheaper coffee is still often better.

• LatinMama By  LatinMama
    05.16.16

We love Verona in my house, I gave it four stars because then need to lower that price. I would recommend this product to my family and friends but keep in mind is not cheap.

• emeraldgnome By  emeraldgnome
    05.13.16

Before I stopped drinking coffee, this was my favorite. Smooth, dark, and slightly sweet. It is beautiful.

• msfriendly By  msfriendly
    03.27.14

This is my favorite Starbucks ground coffee. It is a very dark, rich roast coffee with just a slight hint of sweetness. Because it is so dark, I find I don't have to use as much compared to other brands of coffee. Not only does it get you going in the morning, but it goes great with flavored creamers for a mid-day treat! I find it on sale quite often at Target for about $8 for a 20 oz. bag.