Starbuck Caramel Frappuccino | SheSpeaks

• trippingtiffies trippingtiffies
    10.29.13

My go-to frappucino. I love the salted caramel one as well. So so good...

• Madisonbreann By  Madisonbreann
    03.24.16

The only thing I ever get from Starbucks! I'm not a coffee-lover, but this is always a must!

• tarakitten By  tarakitten
    06.12.15

These thinks are WAY to sweet! It's like drinking strait glucose. You can really taste the diabetes it's giving you.

• mystienyght By  mystienyght
    04.24.15

I love drinking these any time of year but especially during the summer months for a late afternoon pick-me-up at work. I drink hot coffee regularly but when I want something cool and creamy with coffee flavor these hit the spot and they are portable and easy to keep in the fridge at work and home. I only buy them when they are on sale as they can be an expensive indulgence.

• jdecker91 By  jdecker91
    03.24.15

Great for in the summer. Some times seems to be a hit and miss. Some times doesn't taste all like that much caramel other times that is all you can taste but for the most part tastes pretty darn good. A little pricey but I think is worth it.

• Daveshatamia By  Daveshatamia
    03.24.15

This is my favorite to get whenever I go to Starbucks ! So Yummy !

• StephEver By  StephEver
    11.02.14

This is my favorite. It was the salted caramel until they no longer carry it. I absolutely love caramel and drink this drink whether it is summer or winter.

• nancystebbins By  nancystebbins
    09.24.14

One word.....YUM!!!

• Luluds17 By  Luluds17
    09.23.14

This is my absolute favorite indulgence! I get it decaf with no whip cream and enjoy as a special treat

• JessicaMDyrmishi By  JessicaMDyrmishi
    09.23.14

Starbucks Caramel Frappuccino is for the kids in my opinion. This blended drink is overly sweet and packed with calories. It is more of a sweet milkshake or malt then a adult coffee beverage.

• phoebeola By  phoebeola
    09.03.14

I love Caramel Frappuccino,This is the only drink i order at Starbucks.I order mines with soy milk..It is so good.