Starbucks Caramel Frappuccino

Starbucks Caramel Frappuccino

4.3
              Rated #86 in Coffee & Tea
82 Reviews 4.3/5 stars

Caramel frappe Starbucks Oh my goodness absolutely divine! I add extra caramel flavoring for a sweet drink. Definitely try it!!!

Amazing! Starbucks Caramel Frappuccino is my go-to order! I loveeee the taste! Super sweet and tasty! It's my favorite item at Starbucks! :)

My Choice! Not healthy but tasty and addicting! Honestly, The topping to me is bland so I get extra caramel (or maybe the place I go to is cheap in adding the dripping) but yeah strong flavor of the drink solely!

Delicious and refreshing The Starbucks Caramel Frappuccino Is a delicious, tasty, and refreshing drink for any occasion.

Love it! Oh my goodness! This is my favorite drink! I celebrate summer with this drink!

Delicious This is my favorite drink at Starbucks. I usually add extra caramel sauce. I don?t get it as often as I used to now that I am on a keto diet. This is something I save for a special treat.

My favorite summer drink! The Caramel flavor is very strong but not overwhelming, so satisfying for a hot summer day!

MAJOR Treat I can't have these every day, but as a treat, there is hardly anything better! Sweet, creamy caramel, luscious whipped cream, and that perfect slushy consistency. MMM.

The only thing I ever get from Starbucks! I'm not a coffee-lover, but this is always a must!

These thinks are WAY to sweet! It's like drinking strait glucose. You can really taste the diabetes it's giving you.

I love drinking these any time of year but especially during the summer months for a late afternoon pick-me-up at work. I drink hot coffee regularly but when I want something cool and creamy with coffee flavor these hit the spot and they are portable and easy to keep in the fridge at work and home. I only buy them when they are on sale as they can be an expensive indulgence.

Great for in the summer. Some times seems to be a hit and miss. Some times doesn't taste all like that much caramel other times that is all you can taste but for the most part tastes pretty darn good. A little pricey but I think is worth it.

This is my favorite to get whenever I go to Starbucks ! So Yummy !

This is my favorite. It was the salted caramel until they no longer carry it. I absolutely love caramel and drink this drink whether it is summer or winter.

One word.....YUM!!!