Starbucks Caramel Frappuccino Review | SheSpeaks

• Madisonbreann By  Madisonbreann
    03.24.16

The only thing I ever get from Starbucks! I'm not a coffee-lover, but this is always a must!

• tarakitten By  tarakitten
    06.12.15

These thinks are WAY to sweet! It's like drinking strait glucose. You can really taste the diabetes it's giving you.

• mystienyght By  mystienyght
    04.24.15

I love drinking these any time of year but especially during the summer months for a late afternoon pick-me-up at work. I drink hot coffee regularly but when I want something cool and creamy with coffee flavor these hit the spot and they are portable and easy to keep in the fridge at work and home. I only buy them when they are on sale as they can be an expensive indulgence.

• jdecker91 By  jdecker91
    03.24.15

Great for in the summer. Some times seems to be a hit and miss. Some times doesn't taste all like that much caramel other times that is all you can taste but for the most part tastes pretty darn good. A little pricey but I think is worth it.

• Daveshatamia By  Daveshatamia
    03.24.15

This is my favorite to get whenever I go to Starbucks ! So Yummy !

• StephEver By  StephEver
    11.02.14

This is my favorite. It was the salted caramel until they no longer carry it. I absolutely love caramel and drink this drink whether it is summer or winter.

• nancystebbins By  nancystebbins
    09.24.14

One word.....YUM!!!

• Luluds17 By  Luluds17
    09.23.14

This is my absolute favorite indulgence! I get it decaf with no whip cream and enjoy as a special treat

• JessicaMDyrmishi By  JessicaMDyrmishi
    09.23.14

Starbucks Caramel Frappuccino is for the kids in my opinion. This blended drink is overly sweet and packed with calories. It is more of a sweet milkshake or malt then a adult coffee beverage.

• phoebeola By  phoebeola
    09.03.14

I love Caramel Frappuccino,This is the only drink i order at Starbucks.I order mines with soy milk..It is so good.

• luvsamples1 By  luvsamples1
    08.27.14

Delicious!!!

• sheyxxsavings By  sheyxxsavings
    08.15.14

this is a go to summer drink that interacts delicious coffee and sweet carmel, the best and quickest way to cool down, get your coffee buzz, and satisfy your sweet tooth all at once!!!

• anowka12 By  anowka12
    07.24.14

This is my favorite drink to get when I want a treat! Love these!

• m93312 By  m93312
    07.16.14

Great tasting coffee for summer time perk. I like that it is strong and has the sweetness and is cold all in one. Flavor is awesome and enjoy it on a splurge for myself. It is kind of expensive but worth it!

• nikkih3 By  nikkih3
    07.03.14

I do enjoy the caramel frapp, but often times I find the sweetness to be overwhelming!