St Tropez St Tropez One Night Only Bronzer | SheSpeaks

• arelyjrosario By  arelyjrosario
    11.05.14

I loved it. What helps is to exfoliate prior and moisturize before adding this self tanner.

• maefox By  maefox
    07.18.13

This retails for $18 I got St. Tropez One Night Only Bronzer in my Ipsy bag. This is supposed to be a top notch self-tanner, but I wasn't as impressed as I thought I would be. Maybe I just have really dry skin or something, but when I rubbed it in it would turn flaky. I did love the color, it is a nice shade of gold-ish brown and really does make you glow. It took a while to get it all smoothed out. Also, I put my white shirt on because I thought it was dry (I even stood in front of a fan for a while), but I was NOT dry and I got it all over my shirt and wasn't able to wear it so, give it like half an hour to really dry. I don't think it would be worth the price, but however, they do have it in a mousse form and I think that could be better and seems like it would be less streaky. I would rate this.. mehhh.. just okay. I prefer tan towels. Pros: Gorgeous color, makes you glow Cons: Streaky, flakes, Pricey, Takes forever to dry! TIP: I discovered that if you add a little regular white body lotion at the same time you apply it that it works much better, you wont be as dark when you use regular body lotion along with it, but keeps it from streaking and becoming as flaky.