St Tropez Gradual Tan Everyday Tinted Body Lotion | SheSpeaks

• emelizabeth By  emelizabeth
    08.06.17

Best Self Tanner

My relationship with self tanner is complicated. I love it but am horrible at applying. I've tried so many products, used so many application methods and always seem to mess up somehow. I got a deluxe sample of this and finally got around to using it and was floored. For application I used my hands. I do have a mitt but find I can blend easier using my hands. To keep from them turning orange I always wash with dr bronners after and have never had an issue. This product has a color guide making it really easy to see if you missed spots. The smell, I mean it's self tanner. Yes it smells but yes it goes away. Dry time was a little longer than I like but use a hair dryer and it helps. Woke up with perfect color. Only had one area around my ankle that picked up too much product. Hands down best self tan product I've tried yet.