St. Ives Soothing Oatmeal & Shea Butter Body Lotion Review | SheSpeaks

• Michi9271 By  Michi9271
    02.06.16

I love St Ives lotions and have used them for years, before trying this I only have used Apricot and decided to give this one a try. It is not as a creamy texture as the apricot one, making this a little on the dryer side, but in a good way. I love this one better, it makes my skin feel cleaner and the smell is really faint clean smell. Will be getting more of this. Thank you to Influenster for allowing me to try this product free for my review! St Ives is now my #1 pick once again!

• Laurencook713 By  Laurencook713
    07.17.15

I love this product! One of the best beauty products out there. This is the best moisturizer I have used in a while!

• imstephtacular By  imstephtacular
    05.22.15

One of my favorite lotions! I use this regularly and I love the scent and feel of the oatmeal/shea butter combination! leaves my skin feeling silky and refreshed and smelling nicely

• BamaGirl71 By  BamaGirl71
    06.04.14

This is a great product for people with sensitive skin like mine. The oatmeal helps soothe my itchy skin. It's well worth the price.

• Gghardin By  Gghardin
    05.18.14

Fantastic lotion and great on my skin because i have sensitive spots and it does not flare them up like a perfumed lotion does. It is a little pricey but it is worth it. well worth the price.

• reena100 By  reena100
    05.16.14

i love st. ives lotion. i have eczema so i cant use every or any lotion on my face and body.now this lotion is safe to use because i use it daily and it great on my skin.

• semviver By  semviver
    04.22.14

This is one of my favorite St Ives lotions. The scent is really nice, a little sweet but not overpowering. I have received compliments from just wearing the lotion. The scent does fade but the moisturizing ability is great! I lived in a very dry region and putting this on after a shower would get me through the day. I definitely recommend it.

• DaringSpecimen7 By  DaringSpecimen7
    10.21.13

The best.So awesome of a lotion I can't find the words to say.

• ab1490 By  ab1490
    01.06.13

This is the best lotion and great for anyone that has sensitivity. I worked as a physical therapist technician and we used it on our patients for massage therapy and it was safe on everyone. Men even liked the scent.

• viiianca By  viiianca
    12.05.11

Love this product. I have eczema so I am very wary of any moisturizers I use since my skin is so sensitive. This product was gentle and still very nourishing. It left my skin, soft and supple. The product was non-greasy and absorbed quickly. It did not irritate my eczema and in fact, moisturized my problem areas rather well.

• jackpark By  jackpark
    10.28.11

Love St.Ives smoothing lotions they are all great. the product leaves your skin feeling smooth and fresh.

• eboni04 By  eboni04
    10.26.11

I love how this product makes my skin feel. This is a must have for me especially during the winter. i use this as soon as i get out of the shower to moisturize my whole body and my skin loves this. having eczema and sensitive skin i have to be careful when using beauty products. this lotion definitely helps and i would recommend it to anyone that has eczema.

• kamcgee4 By  kamcgee4
    10.19.11

I love this product. I have dry skin. I go through a bottle of lotion every couple weeks. Its hard to find a lotion that will keep my skin moisturized and not be greasy. It's a great product! Use it!

• Jai6409 By  Jai6409
    10.12.11

I've been using this product for a few years and i love it so much. It moisturizes my skin without leaving it greasy. And smells really good.

• simplicity738 By  simplicity738
    11.03.09

I love St. Ives lotion!! It works the best for my skin, especially in the summer and winter when my skin gets very dry and is in need of moisture. What I love about this lotion is that it moisturizes well, but does *not* feel greasy on my hands, which is a problem I have had with many lotions in the past. The smell is light and pleasant, and you can purchase this for such a great price! I recommended this to family and friends and they tried it, loved it, and ended up purchasing it (if not this particular formula, then one of the others: 24hr mositure, mineral therapy, etc.).