St. Ives Oatmeal & Shea Butter Moisturizing Body Wash Review | SheSpeaks

• Michi9271 By  Michi9271
    02.08.16

Absolutely Heavenly! I love the scent of this body wash! It is really refreshing and slightly sweet. The body wash has a great exfoliation to it also that feels like a light sugar scrub. I have face wash in the same scent and this is what prompted me to pick this one up. I also want to mention that this 13.5oz bottle is easier to use than the larger size that "big box" stores seem to be moving to. I like this size, the product comes out smoother and it is easier to handle in the shower. This gel has a great scent that lasts pretty much a day and forms such a rich lather that a little really goes a long way so you'll have it for a long time. It also has small particles that work to exfoliate your entire body so that you have glowing healthy clear skin all the time. Ill be sticking with this product for a long time to come! Thanks to influenster for letting me try it free!

• Rcmyers21 By  Rcmyers21
    07.14.15

Love st Ives makes your skin so clean and so soft one of my favorite affordable body washes !

• Babygeorgia By  Babygeorgia
    10.04.14

I love this body wash. Leaves my skin so soft and smooth. I highly recommend it.

• CandRsmom By  CandRsmom
    07.06.14

This has a wonderful refreshing scent that leaves my skin so soft! My skin tends to be somewhat itchy and I have found this body wash to be the best at preventing the itch without the smell of medicinal body wash. It lathers up nice without being too much. You cannot beat the price too!!

• SunnyDaise By  SunnyDaise
    04.04.12

I just recently switched to using this product after using Nivea body wash and I think I prefer St. Ives. It leaves my skin smooth and silky, very hydrating and soothing for dry skin. It smells lovely like a classic oatmeal shea butter scent. Cost me about $3 and the size was much larger than the Nivea one, so more product for less money and a better product as well. You will love it!

• LKriegs By  LKriegs
    12.19.10

This body wash smells great and leaves my skin feeling really soft.

• kelleya24 By  kelleya24
    08.21.10

I used this while on vacation... it was the only thing I could find in travel size! I love the smell and love St. Ives products. It has little exfoliate beads I didn't really notice a difference on my skin because I use a loofah but I would use this product again!

• southern_coder By  southern_coder
    11.10.09

this leaves you skin very soft and it doesn't get sticky! I'm a great fan!

• jnkrogers By  jnkrogers
    10.26.09

I really adore this stuff. The first time I used it, my hubby told me I smelled great and my skin was so soft. He is not a complimentary type of guy. So this stuff must be great!! My skin feels so smooth after and I feel relaxed and great. I love it!

• CBGO77 By  CBGO77
    10.08.09

I love this body wash. I leaves me feeling both clean and moisturized. My skin is very sensitive and I have had no problems at all. :)

• kkavila3 By  kkavila3
    10.08.09

I tried this and I loved it. It left my skin feeling soft and smooth without leaving an iky residue.

• balitheike By  balitheike
    10.08.09

I love St. Ives body polishes, they feel luxurious without costing an arm & a leg!

• momagarry By  momagarry
    10.07.09

This is a wonderful shea butter product.

• Stephbff By  Stephbff
    10.07.09

St. Ives Oatmeal and Shea Butter body wash is great for people who suffer from dry and/or itchy skin. I have been using this product for over two years and it keeps my skin happily hydrated. Moreover, it lathers up nicely and has a clean warm scent (smell does not stick with you all day). I find that if I apply the wash directly to my skin, after being out in the sun, my skin is soothed and comes back to life right away. Also, I have sensitive skin and this body wash did not irritate it. A thirteen ounce bottle costs under four dollars. If you suffer from dry itchy skin, or you just want your skin to stay hydrated, you should use all three St. Ives Oatmeal and Shea Butter products simultaneously (body polish, body wash and body lotion). All of Saint Ives products are affordable so do not worry about the cost. However, I can only vouch for the Oatmeal and Shea Butter products.