St Ives Oatmeal Shea Butter Moisturizing Body Wash | SheSpeaks

• Michi9271 By  Michi9271
    02.08.16

Absolutely Heavenly! I love the scent of this body wash! It is really refreshing and slightly sweet. The body wash has a great exfoliation to it also that feels like a light sugar scrub. I have face wash in the same scent and this is what prompted me to pick this one up. I also want to mention that this 13.5oz bottle is easier to use than the larger size that "big box" stores seem to be moving to. I like this size, the product comes out smoother and it is easier to handle in the shower. This gel has a great scent that lasts pretty much a day and forms such a rich lather that a little really goes a long way so you'll have it for a long time. It also has small particles that work to exfoliate your entire body so that you have glowing healthy clear skin all the time. Ill be sticking with this product for a long time to come! Thanks to influenster for letting me try it free!

• Rcmyers21 By  Rcmyers21
    07.14.15

Love st Ives makes your skin so clean and so soft one of my favorite affordable body washes !

• Babygeorgia By  Babygeorgia
    10.04.14

I love this body wash. Leaves my skin so soft and smooth. I highly recommend it.

• CandRsmom By  CandRsmom
    07.06.14

This has a wonderful refreshing scent that leaves my skin so soft! My skin tends to be somewhat itchy and I have found this body wash to be the best at preventing the itch without the smell of medicinal body wash. It lathers up nice without being too much. You cannot beat the price too!!

• SunnyDaise By  SunnyDaise
    04.04.12

I just recently switched to using this product after using Nivea body wash and I think I prefer St. Ives. It leaves my skin smooth and silky, very hydrating and soothing for dry skin. It smells lovely like a classic oatmeal shea butter scent. Cost me about $3 and the size was much larger than the Nivea one, so more product for less money and a better product as well. You will love it!

• LKriegs By  LKriegs
    12.19.10

This body wash smells great and leaves my skin feeling really soft.

• kelleya24 By  kelleya24
    08.21.10

I used this while on vacation... it was the only thing I could find in travel size! I love the smell and love St. Ives products. It has little exfoliate beads I didn't really notice a difference on my skin because I use a loofah but I would use this product again!

• lovelymika293 By  lovelymika293
    04.22.10

This body wash is so affordable and smells so goooood!!! It's my favorite.

• bellaleo By  bellaleo
    04.13.10

I agree St. Ives is very irritant free and so good for those with sensitive skin. The vitamin e body wash and lotion is great also. Especially after tanning or working out your still treating your skin nice not just stripping all moisture from it. I'm tempted to try the citrus or just scented ones but these are just so great for your body's skin.

• mrssgrvs By  mrssgrvs
    11.11.09

i've been looking for a new body butter product; but, also an exfoliate. the brand i used before has been discontinued, and i never had both products in one. i use st. ives face wash & lotion, so i'm really looking forward to trying this. can anyone tell me how big of a container it is & about how long it lasts. i know with other exfoliates, a little goes a long way.