St Ives Naturally Clear Green Tea Scrub | SheSpeaks

• simbalala simbalala
    05.11.12

I love this scrun. I love all the scrub made by St. Ives. It cost little more than other scrub and less quantity. Love it. It keeps skin fresh and clean. Love it.

• ChassyMarie89 By  ChassyMarie89
    01.15.18

St. Ives

St. Ives honestly makes wonderful facial scrubs. I used the apricot scrub for years so naturally when I tried this product I wasn't disappointed. I think they make great products that truly gives your face a real good cleaning feeling when your done washing your face. I think these scrubs make good body scrubs as well but that's just me.

• kyrstens By  kyrstens
    01.09.18

great

currently using in my daily skin routine and it leaves my skin feeling great. i have sensitive & combination skin so it?s hard to find products that fit me but this is one!

• Krystle2887 By  Krystle2887
    11.01.17

Gentle yet effective scrub.

I've tried St. Ives Green Tea Scrub and their Apricot Scrub. While the Apricot Scrub was helpful in my teen years with excess oil and blemishes, as an adult, I find it much to harsh for my skin and not suitable for somewhat frequent use. The Green Tea Scrub, however, is much more gentle and lighter. Whenever my skin needs a "pick-me up" I use this scrub after my face wash and my skin feels and looks rejuvenated and brighter, not to mention soft to the touch. It's been a staple in my skin care routine for years and still works wonderfully.

• JustCallMeJane By  JustCallMeJane
    11.11.15

This stuff is awesome!! I love the green tea because of how it makes my skin feel and smell!

• makeupaficionado22 By  makeupaficionado22
    06.15.15

This product is nice but I prefer the original apricot scrub. Really makes my skin smooth though.

• jnogueiras By  jnogueiras
    09.16.14

really clears up the face

• refusetosink619 By  refusetosink619
    09.09.14

LOVe it

• celena_delara By  celena_delara
    06.16.14

I've been using this exfoliating scrub for almost ten years and it always makes my skin smooth without drying it out. I use this 2-3 times a week, and the other days I use Dove beauty bar. I've also used the gentle version of this scrub, which works just as well.

• vanessafas By  vanessafas
    07.08.13

Smells great, from a brand I love and trust. But I swear there's a little something missing. I just can't put my finger on it.

• mslejean By  mslejean
    06.07.13

Use as a mask as well. Just leave it on a few extra minutes, before scrubbing. Works wonders!