St Ives Mineral Therapy | SheSpeaks

• Gabriella82 By  Gabriella82
    10.16.10

i despise oily, greasy, lotion that feels like it is caked on, this lotion is not any of these. i can feel it moisturising my skin, and i love the smell of it. hey everyone, you should try this lotion!

• Jebber3837 By  Jebber3837
    10.16.10

I need to try this lotion. I need a good replenishing lotion for my dry hands.

• envioushate By  envioushate
    10.15.10

I have tried this I have to say by far it is the best lotion I have used so far NON sticky NON oily i love it

• brandgirl By  brandgirl
    09.30.10

I LOVE this lotion! So soft and not greasy - perfect for dry skin in the heat or cold. I've had a hard time finding it at some stores recently but when I do see it I make sure to stock up!

• Larak12 By  Larak12
    03.17.10

This is one of mine and my husbands favorite lotion. We go through one bottle every month we love it. 5 stars! I hope they never stop making it!!!

• Danamaze By  Danamaze
    03.12.10

This is definitely my favorite lotion; at least favorite hand lotion. It's nourishing and replenishing. It leaves my skin feeling incredibly soft. I'd recommend it to anybody!