St Ives Mineral Therapy | SheSpeaks

• Gabriella82 By  Gabriella82
    10.16.10

i despise oily, greasy, lotion that feels like it is caked on, this lotion is not any of these. i can feel it moisturising my skin, and i love the smell of it. hey everyone, you should try this lotion!

• Jebber3837 By  Jebber3837
    10.16.10

I need to try this lotion. I need a good replenishing lotion for my dry hands.

• envioushate By  envioushate
    10.15.10

I have tried this I have to say by far it is the best lotion I have used so far NON sticky NON oily i love it

• brandgirl By  brandgirl
    09.30.10

I LOVE this lotion! So soft and not greasy - perfect for dry skin in the heat or cold. I've had a hard time finding it at some stores recently but when I do see it I make sure to stock up!

• bellaleo By  bellaleo
    04.13.10

I only use St Ives body washes but I use the vitamine e or collagen elastin, never seen this in the stores by me either but would love to try it! The apricot scrub and the vitamin e lotion and collagen lotion are great also. I mix in baby oil to it for a nice skiin treatment. Very happy with all St. Ives products as my wedding had been nearing I started to have food alergic reactions which effected my skin and their products got my skin clear, itch free and glowing again. They need to make larger body wash bottles I'm always running out. Any St. Ives programs now for she speaks members?

• Larak12 By  Larak12
    03.17.10

This is one of mine and my husbands favorite lotion. We go through one bottle every month we love it. 5 stars! I hope they never stop making it!!!

• kristinlynne31 By  kristinlynne31
    03.16.10

I'd love to try it. I use St. Ives Whipped SIlk at the moment.

• OllieS By  OllieS
    03.13.10

I'll have to try this....I use St. Ives...collagen/elastin...light but nourishing..never feels heavy or thick on your skin...easy to work into skin...light...I have used this for years...

• Danamaze By  Danamaze
    03.12.10

This is definitely my favorite lotion; at least favorite hand lotion. It's nourishing and replenishing. It leaves my skin feeling incredibly soft. I'd recommend it to anybody!