St Ives Blemish and Blackhead Control Apricot Scrub | SheSpeaks

• IndieChick IndieChick
    11.19.14

I've been using this product for years! I love the fragrance, the effectiveness, and the price is unbeatable!

• ACremer39 By  ACremer39
    04.29.18

I love this product. It has a great scent without being overly perfumed. It makes my face feel so soft. I have dry skin but it doesn?t dry me out too badly as long as I only use it maybe once a week.

• AWepas By  AWepas
    02.20.17

I wouldn't use this every day because it's a pretty good and abrasive exfoliant. That being said, I love it!! It's smells great and feels like it's working.

• DoctorPepper By  DoctorPepper
    07.31.16

Good Face Scrub

I use this scrub once a week. It makes my face feel clean, and I feel like it gets all the dead skin off. Most of my skincare friends says its terrible and ruining my skin. They prefer I use a sugar scrub because its more natural. So I recommend only using this product at most twice a week.

• ima_lil_galaxy By  ima_lil_galaxy
    12.21.15

Does nothing for blemishes. It's a great exfoliating cleanser for dry skin in the winter, but it tends to dry my combo skin out. It has a wonderful scent if you like apricots, it's light and lingers a bit. It's very affordable and made of natural ingredients, so it's hard to beat. I typically use 2-3 times a week in the winter with my regular wash because I find that exfoliate beads counteract with makeup removal.

• Kateee027 By  Kateee027
    12.18.15

Love love loveeeee this product !! It works so well for my skin, which is sensitive. I can see results right away, even once I dry my face after.

• ajwatkins78 By  ajwatkins78
    11.12.15

This super affordable product does just what it says. Clears blemishes and black heads and leaves your face feeling smooth and super hydrated! The beads are super gentle and you can use it every day if you'd like! It smells amazing!

• elvshots_reviews By  elvshots_reviews
    10.06.15

I love this, it's not harsh on my face, it really does clear out a lot of black heads and it rinses clean. My face doesn't dry out after I use it and it doesn't feel super oily either. I use this and then put on serum, the two work very well together. And it doesn't cost a ton which is great!

• pilarmarshall By  pilarmarshall
    04.01.15

Love this stuff. I use on my face knees and elbows to keep them smooth without causing redness or irritation. The price is reasonable and a little goes along way. Will purchase again and I would recommend. If you have a lot of pimples probably shouldn't use.

• AdriannaSmith By  AdriannaSmith
    03.25.15

Best facial scrub I have ever bought and the one I continue to buy every time I run out. It has a pleasant smell and it is not too rough on my skin.

• lquill88 By  lquill88
    03.23.15

Probably my favorite face wash! It cleans so well. I love love love it! I use it everyday!