St Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub | SheSpeaks

• MasterofMom MasterofMom
    03.10.14

I used this for quite a long time when I was a younger just because my friend used it. However, as I became older and more aware of what worked for me and how it was supposed to work, I realized that this scrub wasn't doing anything for me. The pieces were too abrasive to put on my facial skin without damaging it, and the areas I washed always seemed to break-out soon after. I like many St. Ives products, but this is one I won't use again.

• Caitlin14 By  Caitlin14
    12.26.17

Great Scrub!

I really like this product, because it makes my skin feel incredibly smooth and clean afterwards. I would prefer it to be a rougher scrub, but that's just my person preference. This product is affordable and available at most major retailers like Target, Walmart, Walgreens, etc.

• UrsulaFoster By  UrsulaFoster
    08.17.17

Been buying it for YEARS (like 15)

I love this stuff - VERY oily skin (well - hormones are changing - 9mon bebe) & regardless of what mine skin is doing ... not once have I dried out or had an allergic reaction for that matter ( I've very sensitive skin) - one bottle last me a good 6mon - using it every day in the shower

• ChristianaG By  ChristianaG
    10.30.16

I've been using this product for a long time but it never really helped my acne or my blemishes . This is not the product for blemishes.

• ceebates By  ceebates
    07.12.16

Great Weekly Facial Scrub

This St. Ives Apricot scrub is a great weekly facial exfoliate. I also use it on my body. I have been using this scrub for years.

• KiyahH By  KiyahH
    07.12.16

MIRACLE MAKER!!!!

St. Ives' Blemish Control Apricot Scrub smells AMAZING and works MIRACLES!

• Leopardmomma By  Leopardmomma
    07.11.16

Great Facial cleanser

I love the fine detail of this facial wash. I try and use it only once or twice a week since I have sensitive skin. No need to scrub very hard.

• wiedners By  wiedners
    07.11.16

This is one of the best products I have ever used. It leaves my face feeling clean and refresh.

• Hannahr By  Hannahr
    07.10.16

I used this for a long time. But now it is to ruff on my aging skin. So I would use it only on my body. And it's lightly scented.

• Brittanysparkles00 By  Brittanysparkles00
    07.08.16

This scrub is great. I love the texture because it feels like its really doing a good job at exfoliating my skin. I would only recommend using it once a week though. Some people might have a problem if they over exfoliate.

• khall01 By  khall01
    06.07.16

Not For Sensitive Skin

My face definitely felt clean and the product smelled nice, but this is not a good fit for someone with sensitive skin. I was red and bumpy after and I was left for really dry skin.