St Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub | SheSpeaks

• MasterofMom MasterofMom
    03.10.14

I used this for quite a long time when I was a younger just because my friend used it. However, as I became older and more aware of what worked for me and how it was supposed to work, I realized that this scrub wasn't doing anything for me. The pieces were too abrasive to put on my facial skin without damaging it, and the areas I washed always seemed to break-out soon after. I like many St. Ives products, but this is one I won't use again.

• Wiccanbat666 By  Wiccanbat666
    11.18.18

I've used it for years.

I love this product. It's my go to face wash. I have oily skin, but this stuff keeps the oil at bay and leaves my skin feeling super soft! Highly recommend this product.

• Criselle By  Criselle
    10.01.18

My number 1

St.Ives is a must have in my bathroom. I've been using it for a very long time it's almost like my addiction. I also leaves your skin feeling clean and light free from dust and oils.

• Farida By  Farida
    09.03.18

Great for smooth skin

This is a great basic scrub. I also love it to use all over for smooth skin.

• Leina212 By  Leina212
    09.02.18

I love this stuff. It smells really good, and the scrub beads feel like they really help clean out my pores, and it's gentle enough to use every day without over drying.

• Exploding_Nova By  Exploding_Nova
    08.04.18

Super Scrub

I really used to love this scrub years ago & used it for a very long time. Now I lean toward products that are more gentle on my skin. If you like a heavy/strong exfoliant, this has it and is a very affordable option. However, if you have sensitive skin or prefer gentler products, this one isn't for you.

• Caitlin14 By  Caitlin14
    12.26.17

Great Scrub!

I really like this product, because it makes my skin feel incredibly smooth and clean afterwards. I would prefer it to be a rougher scrub, but that's just my person preference. This product is affordable and available at most major retailers like Target, Walmart, Walgreens, etc.

• UrsulaFoster By  UrsulaFoster
    08.17.17

Been buying it for YEARS (like 15)

I love this stuff - VERY oily skin (well - hormones are changing - 9mon bebe) & regardless of what mine skin is doing ... not once have I dried out or had an allergic reaction for that matter ( I've very sensitive skin) - one bottle last me a good 6mon - using it every day in the shower

• ChristianaG By  ChristianaG
    10.30.16

I've been using this product for a long time but it never really helped my acne or my blemishes . This is not the product for blemishes.

• ceebates By  ceebates
    07.12.16

Great Weekly Facial Scrub

This St. Ives Apricot scrub is a great weekly facial exfoliate. I also use it on my body. I have been using this scrub for years.

• KiyahH By  KiyahH
    07.12.16

MIRACLE MAKER!!!!

St. Ives' Blemish Control Apricot Scrub smells AMAZING and works MIRACLES!