St. Ives Apricot Facial Scrub Review | SheSpeaks

• MamaBear3 By  MamaBear3
    03.10.20

This scrub Has always been a part of my skin care routine. I?ve purchased this for 15+ years and it?s never disappointed. It?s gentle and effective. It gets rid of dead skin cells while rejuvenating. I definitely owe this to helping me look younger than i am as well. i usually use this in the shower. The warm water and steam help soften my skin while opening up my pores, it also makes it so this is softer when applying.

• Mhende12 By  Mhende12
    01.16.20

Horrible

Please dont use this on your skin!! The little beads in this scrub create micro tears in your skin over time which leads to dry skin, acne and creates texture (and everyone wants smooth skin, right??) I work in the beauty industry and went to cosmetology school. I have so many friends that are estheticians. This stuff is horrible for your skin

• Danelee By  Danelee
    01.15.20

Fair Face Scrub

I will use this product. Not my favorite face scrub but I love St. Ives products

• nanakimbo By  nanakimbo
    09.27.17

St.Ives

A very good product smells amazing.I really liked thid product!!

• prothumia By  prothumia
    09.27.17

A classic creamy scrub

Accept no substitute! This classic scrub is always in my bathroom. This creamy scrub helps to exfoliate and also soothe my sensitive skin.

• Kcnicole81388 By  Kcnicole81388
    07.25.16

This is my newest best friend. I purchased this from Kroger for under $5 out of pure desperation. I had very broken out skin: chest, face, back. I had literally tried EVERYTHING!! This product cleared my face up OVER NIGHT. I kid you not. I then used it on my thighs, which get ingrown hairs easily. They ALSO looked better over night. I will NEVER purchase anything else!

• bevhen By  bevhen
    07.20.16

I like this product, because it cleans without leaving a residue

• AVAP2016 By  AVAP2016
    07.07.16

Been a fan for years!!

I started using this wash when I was a teen and to this day it is one of the very few I can use without causing a break out. I would suggest to others to try it before any others.

• RedSky By  RedSky
    06.29.16

This is one of those skin care routines that gets passed down from generation to generation. I started when I was growing up because it's what my mom used. It's too harsh for her skin now but I still use it 2-3 times a week. It leaves my skin feeling softer and looking brighter.

• CBILLUPS88 By  CBILLUPS88
    06.29.16

This product has been around forever, but is always a good to scrub for most skin types! Smells nice and leavesee skin feeling soft!

• oceanparty By  oceanparty
    06.24.16

Nice exfoliator

Ive been using this scrub for 10 years. I have oily/combination skin and its good to remove dead skin cells and accumulated debris from the face of the skin at least weekly in warmer months. this scrub is gentle and does its job of removing the gunk from the top layer of skin when your skin needs a little more than a face wash to feel clean and fresh.

• lindahusker By  lindahusker
    11.10.15

I really like this to exfoliate my face, and on occasion my feet in a pinch. I like that the scent is light and that is not irritating.

• VictoriaSmith72193 By  VictoriaSmith72193
    09.02.15

I like this product but it is not my favorite facial scrub. The price is always very low which is nice and it smells yummy and refreshing but it's texture is not gritty enough for my taste.

• SweetPea83 By  SweetPea83
    05.15.15

I really liked the smell of this product! I liked that I felt it working on my face and it was nice after washing off!

• Beliv2 By  Beliv2
    05.14.15

I have been using the St Ives Apricot Scrub for about one year now and I love it. It leaves my skin so smooth without drying it out.