St Ives Apricot Facial Scrub | SheSpeaks

• lindapergis lindapergis
    08.19.13

I absolutely love this product...been using it for years and will not change anytime soon! It works, it's cheap, and I love it!

• rarah1 rarah1
    09.11.12

You shouldn't use scrubs that contain natural exfoliation particles such as seeds or nuts. They have jagged edges that cause microscopic tearing in the skin allowing for bacteria to get in. I'd recommend switching to the Green Tea scrub by St. Ives if you like the brand.

• nanakimbo By  nanakimbo
    09.27.17

St.Ives

A very good product smells amazing.I really liked thid product!!

• prothumia By  prothumia
    09.27.17

A classic creamy scrub

Accept no substitute! This classic scrub is always in my bathroom. This creamy scrub helps to exfoliate and also soothe my sensitive skin.

• Kcnicole81388 By  Kcnicole81388
    07.25.16

This is my newest best friend. I purchased this from Kroger for under $5 out of pure desperation. I had very broken out skin: chest, face, back. I had literally tried EVERYTHING!! This product cleared my face up OVER NIGHT. I kid you not. I then used it on my thighs, which get ingrown hairs easily. They ALSO looked better over night. I will NEVER purchase anything else!

• bevhen By  bevhen
    07.20.16

I like this product, because it cleans without leaving a residue

• AVAP2016 By  AVAP2016
    07.07.16

Been a fan for years!!

I started using this wash when I was a teen and to this day it is one of the very few I can use without causing a break out. I would suggest to others to try it before any others.

• RedSky By  RedSky
    06.29.16

This is one of those skin care routines that gets passed down from generation to generation. I started when I was growing up because it's what my mom used. It's too harsh for her skin now but I still use it 2-3 times a week. It leaves my skin feeling softer and looking brighter.

• CBILLUPS88 By  CBILLUPS88
    06.29.16

This product has been around forever, but is always a good to scrub for most skin types! Smells nice and leavesee skin feeling soft!

• oceanparty By  oceanparty
    06.24.16

Nice exfoliator

Ive been using this scrub for 10 years. I have oily/combination skin and its good to remove dead skin cells and accumulated debris from the face of the skin at least weekly in warmer months. this scrub is gentle and does its job of removing the gunk from the top layer of skin when your skin needs a little more than a face wash to feel clean and fresh.

• lindahusker By  lindahusker
    11.10.15

I really like this to exfoliate my face, and on occasion my feet in a pinch. I like that the scent is light and that is not irritating.

• VictoriaSmith72193 By  VictoriaSmith72193
    09.02.15

I like this product but it is not my favorite facial scrub. The price is always very low which is nice and it smells yummy and refreshing but it's texture is not gritty enough for my taste.