Sprayway Glass Cleaner | SheSpeaks

• trippingtiffies trippingtiffies
    04.16.14

I just wasn't a fan. I bought a bottle at a car wash and it streaked up my windows:(

• sarahleannbradshaw1989 By  sarahleannbradshaw1989
    02.27.17

SPRAYWAY GLASS CLEANER

I LOVE THIS GLASS CLEANER. I USE REGULAR PAPER TOWELS AND I NEVER HAVE STREAKY WINDOWS. AFTER I AM DONE CLEANING MY WINDOWS, IT'S CRYSTAL CLEAR. AND BELIEVE ME MY FRONT DOOR GETS FILTHY, I HAVE A OUTSIDE DOG THAT STANDS UP ON HER BACK LEGS AND SMEARS MUD AND DIRT ON MY GLASS DOOR.

• dmp515 By  dmp515
    10.16.16

Sprayway glass cleaner

It is not the cleaning ability of this product.....it's the smell that I can't deal with. This product was recommended to me and I REALLY wanted to love it. Not sure what exactly the smell is but I really can't tolerate it...to the point of making it difficult to breathe. As far as cleaning ability....the product works great so my husband has been cleaning windows. We will be changing window cleaners though sorry to say....the smell lingers to long for my liking.

• bigdogs By  bigdogs
    06.03.16

Wonderful for cleaning cars. I have used this professionally in my Limousine business. Get most everything off glass and streak free. Last longer than other products.

• Mommycheli By  Mommycheli
    08.18.15

I really like this cleaner. I like the fact that it was a foam. It cleans really well and I really like the smell.

• Newmommy6315 By  Newmommy6315
    08.12.15

I will never use windex again! this is the best glass cleaner I have ever used I now have all my family members using this. Trust me once you use it you will see the difference, no streaks, no residue just shiny clear glass

• JustMissAsh By  JustMissAsh
    02.25.15

Great product and great coverage. Make sure you wipe down good or it will leave blurry streaks.

• trippingtiffies By  trippingtiffies
    04.16.14

• CupcakesAndCrossbones By  CupcakesAndCrossbones
    04.15.14

Streakless and doesnt make a mess and run down your glass. This is THE best glass cleaner that I have ever used.

• MasterofMom By  MasterofMom
    03.05.14

This stuff is FAR better than the regular spray-bottle window washing formula (no matter which brand you use). It doesn't run down the windows, it doesn't leave little streaks, it just gets the window clean in record time. And because it doesn't make your towels soaking wet when you wipe it up, you can use them for longer as well. Love this cleaner!

• leeanngi By  leeanngi
    10.07.13

Love this stuff. Love the fact that it doesn't run down the windows fast like the standard Windex type glass cleaners!