Sprayway Glass Cleaner Review | SheSpeaks

• HunniCasey By  HunniCasey
    01.22.21

Just go get it. Stock up. Windex who?

I knew the moment I officially became an adult was when I called my mother in the middle of a Walmart because I had found the greatest glass cleaner. let me tell you I am writing reviews on this website I am not a rich person getting paid by anybody. I'll just carry it around in my car.that's how good it is I'll clean my car windows I'll clean my mom's windows clean my neighbors Windows gets the sticky little kid finger stuff off my windows. Heck I've used it for other things too and it's cheap!

• jennygasp By  jennygasp
    01.14.21

Great glass cleaner

Great Glass cleaner it doesn?t leave streaks or smudges.

• MotherOfMadness2020 By  MotherOfMadness2020
    01.13.21

It's magic!

I absolutely love this cleaner it's the only one I'll use anymore especially in my vehicle I vape and unfortunately it puts a film on your windows that's harder to get off but sprayoway works like magic leaving my windows ultra clear and streakless

• Substitutegirl0525 By  Substitutegirl0525
    01.10.21

Great Product!

The BEST glass cleaner without the streaks. I've used it on all the windows and mirrors in my house and vehicles and have yet to find a problem with it

• valentta By  valentta
    12.23.20

Foamy and great!

This is actually a VERY good glass cleaner albeit it?s foamy appearance may make you think otherwise, it?s true glass shine will appear one you?ve cleaned the foam away.

• reviewpro423 By  reviewpro423
    08.09.19

The BEST!

This is the absolute BEST glass cleaner on the market. We use this product daily in our cleaning business. It?s a foam so when you spray it on it will stay in place longer than windex and won?t drip down the mirror. The smell is ok, I believe it smells better than windex but it is a little strong when you first spray it. We use it on chrome toilet pipes after we disinfect them to make them shiny, we use it on stainless steel, granite counters, glass, windows, clear plexiglass, really shiny porcelain tiles, you name it! Bottom line is that it leaves everything shiny and streak free.

• sarahleannbradshaw1989 By  sarahleannbradshaw1989
    02.27.17

SPRAYWAY GLASS CLEANER

I LOVE THIS GLASS CLEANER. I USE REGULAR PAPER TOWELS AND I NEVER HAVE STREAKY WINDOWS. AFTER I AM DONE CLEANING MY WINDOWS, IT'S CRYSTAL CLEAR. AND BELIEVE ME MY FRONT DOOR GETS FILTHY, I HAVE A OUTSIDE DOG THAT STANDS UP ON HER BACK LEGS AND SMEARS MUD AND DIRT ON MY GLASS DOOR.

• dmp515 By  dmp515
    10.16.16

Sprayway glass cleaner

It is not the cleaning ability of this product.....it's the smell that I can't deal with. This product was recommended to me and I REALLY wanted to love it. Not sure what exactly the smell is but I really can't tolerate it...to the point of making it difficult to breathe. As far as cleaning ability....the product works great so my husband has been cleaning windows. We will be changing window cleaners though sorry to say....the smell lingers to long for my liking.

• bigdogs By  bigdogs
    06.03.16

Wonderful for cleaning cars. I have used this professionally in my Limousine business. Get most everything off glass and streak free. Last longer than other products.

• Mommycheli By  Mommycheli
    08.18.15

I really like this cleaner. I like the fact that it was a foam. It cleans really well and I really like the smell.

• Newmommy6315 By  Newmommy6315
    08.12.15

I will never use windex again! this is the best glass cleaner I have ever used I now have all my family members using this. Trust me once you use it you will see the difference, no streaks, no residue just shiny clear glass

• Justmissash By  Justmissash
    02.25.15

Great product and great coverage. Make sure you wipe down good or it will leave blurry streaks.

• trippingtiffies By  trippingtiffies
    04.16.14

I just wasn't a fan. I bought a bottle at a car wash and it streaked up my windows:(

• CupcakesAndCrossbones By  CupcakesAndCrossbones
    04.15.14

Streakless and doesnt make a mess and run down your glass. This is THE best glass cleaner that I have ever used.

• MasterofMom By  MasterofMom
    03.05.14

This stuff is FAR better than the regular spray-bottle window washing formula (no matter which brand you use). It doesn't run down the windows, it doesn't leave little streaks, it just gets the window clean in record time. And because it doesn't make your towels soaking wet when you wipe it up, you can use them for longer as well. Love this cleaner!