Splenda Sweetener Packets Review | SheSpeaks

• Bettercustomeru By  Bettercustomeru
    01.17.17

Low cal choice

I use these all the time They taste good and dissolve into the beverage. Only slightest aftertaste. No calories of course. I would rate them 5 if they were good for you.

• ima_lil_galaxy By  ima_lil_galaxy
    12.21.15

I love Splenda, it's my first sugar alternative. It has a great flavor without the unpleasant aftertaste like Sweet'N Low. I love how they have different variations like brown sugar blend and the granulated to easily substitute sugar in so many recipes.

• MSylva By  MSylva
    12.17.15

I don't use sugar substitutes but I must say I have tried Splenda & it is amazing for baking or anything else you can use it for.

• SweetPea83 By  SweetPea83
    05.16.15

I find splenda to have the perfect sweet taste. This tastes really good mixed in with iced tea! I need to stock up for the hot days!

• TheRunningTeacher By  TheRunningTeacher
    05.13.15

When choosing between Splenda and regular sugar for cooking, I choose Splenda! I love that the calorie count is low and that I can use way less! The taste is great, and it's perfect for baking and my morning coffee! :)

• fab4life By  fab4life
    09.21.12

I dont prefer splenda because I feel like its salty. I dont get any sweetness from it so I prefer to use sweet n low or regular sugar.I have used it in my coffee and regretted it. It gave it a bad texture and it was salty.

• jeannec1 By  jeannec1
    09.21.12

I like Splenda much better than equal or sweet and low.

• iris3039 By  iris3039
    08.20.12

I like that this can be used in cooking and though there is some aftertaste, I think it's less than that of other artificial sweetners

• beevet By  beevet
    07.20.12

gave me a horrid headache, as i've since found is not uncommon.

• loisseau By  loisseau
    07.17.12

The go to sweetner for tea and coffee. Haven't cooked much with it, but where I have it's been just fine. Glad the writing on the packets changed!