Splenda Sweetener Packets Review | SheSpeaks

• Bettercustomeru By  Bettercustomeru
    01.17.17

Low cal choice

I use these all the time They taste good and dissolve into the beverage. Only slightest aftertaste. No calories of course. I would rate them 5 if they were good for you.

• ima_lil_galaxy By  ima_lil_galaxy
    12.21.15

I love Splenda, it's my first sugar alternative. It has a great flavor without the unpleasant aftertaste like Sweet'N Low. I love how they have different variations like brown sugar blend and the granulated to easily substitute sugar in so many recipes.

• MSylva By  MSylva
    12.17.15

I don't use sugar substitutes but I must say I have tried Splenda & it is amazing for baking or anything else you can use it for.

• SweetPea83 By  SweetPea83
    05.16.15

I find splenda to have the perfect sweet taste. This tastes really good mixed in with iced tea! I need to stock up for the hot days!

• TheRunningTeacher By  TheRunningTeacher
    05.13.15

When choosing between Splenda and regular sugar for cooking, I choose Splenda! I love that the calorie count is low and that I can use way less! The taste is great, and it's perfect for baking and my morning coffee! :)

• fab4life By  fab4life
    09.21.12

I dont prefer splenda because I feel like its salty. I dont get any sweetness from it so I prefer to use sweet n low or regular sugar.I have used it in my coffee and regretted it. It gave it a bad texture and it was salty.

• jeannec1 By  jeannec1
    09.21.12

I like Splenda much better than equal or sweet and low.

• iris3039 By  iris3039
    08.20.12

I like that this can be used in cooking and though there is some aftertaste, I think it's less than that of other artificial sweetners

• beevet By  beevet
    07.20.12

gave me a horrid headache, as i've since found is not uncommon.

• loisseau By  loisseau
    07.17.12

The go to sweetner for tea and coffee. Haven't cooked much with it, but where I have it's been just fine. Glad the writing on the packets changed!

• dhidey By  dhidey
    07.14.12

How can you not LOVE Splenda?!! I can't live without it. I use it in coffee, baking, ice tea...and so much more. I carry a few packets in my purse, just in case a restaurant does not carry it. There is no after taste, it tastes a lot like sugar. I think I am so use to it, that when I have something with real sugar in it, I think it is tooooo sweet!

• angelahope By  angelahope
    07.10.12

Really like Splenda its great for low calorie. Easy to cook with. All around great product. Tastes really close to sugar.

• nursebunny By  nursebunny
    04.30.12

no after taste like most artificial sweeteners, taste the most like "real" sugar

• bobbie48 By  bobbie48
    04.25.12

I usually don't use sugar in hot drinks but I do in ice coffee or tea splenda only artificial sugar that doesn't leave after taste

• detailedliving By  detailedliving
    08.05.11

I am not a fan of articifical sweeteners. Tried them years ago and was very dissatisfied with the taste. I recently tried Spenda and was very surprised that it was very good. Didn't taste exactly like good old sugar, but it was close. I worry a little bit about the rumors of toxicity of articifical sweeteners such as this but I tried one of the all natural sweeteners and the taste was terrible. All in all, I highly recommend this product if you use artificial sweetener.