Spectra Breast pump s1/s2

Spectra Breast pump s1/s2

4.5
              Rated #31 in Feeding
2 Reviews 4.5/5 stars

Best pump I also love the Spectra, it performs better than the Medela Pump in Style. I really like the little light feature that lights up the dashboard if you're pumping in the dark.

Best pump I've had so far Being a first time mother, breastfeeding was definitely a foreign topic to me. Not only that but my baby did not want to latch for the first month. My milk production was inadequate and I wanted to give up on breastfeeding altogether. I had tried two other pumps that just seemed to get worse over time. However, I got the Spectra S1 and it saved my life. Not only was it comfortable and seemed to completely drain each breast, but it was durable, lightweight, convenient, and portable. I enjoy the nightlight feature so I can pump at night and not wake up my significant other or the baby. The only downside is the pump I got did not come with any replacement parts where my other two pumps did. However, replacement parts I found to be very affordable. Overall I highly recommend this pump for first time mothers who are struggling with finding a comfortable way to pump and get the most milk out for their little one.