Special K Sour Cream Onion Cracker Chips | SheSpeaks

• CTCarra By  CTCarra
    06.02.15

The flavor is good but the chip itself has a weird aftertaste for me .

• Amusleh86 By  Amusleh86
    12.19.13

I actually really like almost all the Special K snack, sour cream & onion is one of my favorites. I like that I can enjoy them without feeling like I'm taking in so many calories.

• emmekay By  emmekay
    12.13.13

The sea salt are a 5 star! I enjoy these chips for a quick snack in the afternoon. The fact that there are three servings in a box helps me control my portion. They are crunchy, salty and a non-guilty treat! Even my husband likes these.

• arsaivi By  arsaivi
    04.08.13

tasty and crunchy

• jotero48 By  jotero48
    04.08.13

Good treat when you are trying to cut back on calories.

• LexiBug By  LexiBug
    02.09.13

I was actually surprised how much I liked these. While the texture is rather reminiscent of a rice cake, as is the taste of the cracker-chip itself, the sour cream and onion flavoring is really good. One box only contains 3 servings, so they're not very economical. I prefer regular chips, but if I'm trying to eat healthier, these are a nice option.

• HappyKat101 By  HappyKat101
    10.20.12

These are really good, but they are too salty.

• xmsmandi By  xmsmandi
    10.10.12

My favorite! And I like that they came in different flavors. I don't even feel guilty eating these.

• Tiffany02809 By  Tiffany02809
    08.10.12

I love these chips.... I can and have eaten the whole box at once. They are so low in calories that you can... They are better then Pop chips because you get more for your money. I think you get an additional oz for the same price. I wish they came in a bigger bag or box...

• jjvag1313 By  jjvag1313
    06.10.12

Didnt like the after taste at all.