SoyJoy Berry Bar | SheSpeaks

• taletreader taletreader
    05.19.12

They've evidently put out a new recipe that's supposed to make the bars more moist and fruitier. I think it worked. I hated SoyJoy bars before...it was like gagging on cardboard. But the last one I tried as a sample was surprisingly really tasty. Too bad they can't make them bigger than three bites (and with less calories).

• begemot By  begemot
    05.19.12

I like them...Mango coconut is my favorite... It has an intense taste of tropical fruits?

• taletreader By  taletreader

• karene10 By  karene10
    09.23.11

Not very good.

• Lisharie By  Lisharie
    09.19.11

These bars are dry and plain. Enough said.

• mom2402 By  mom2402
    09.18.11

I am not of fan of the Soy Bars. I thought they would be great for a mid-afternoon snack, but I find them hard to choke down. I has such high hopes for this healthy snack, but I would rather eat fresh fruit t get my sweet fix in during the day.

• marip1 By  marip1
    05.09.11

I had a couple of these mailed to me as samples. They tasted horrible.

• Halcute By  Halcute
    04.30.11

I tasted this once- and only once. Unless the taste has changed since last year the taste was horrible and the texture like cardboard.

• grandma2 By  grandma2
    11.19.10

As far as soy bars go they are ok. If you do not already eat a fair amount of soy or soy bars you probably will not care for them. I am not a fan of soy in too many things so I don't care to much for this bar. The texture is not good. The bars with fruit in them are better than the ones that don't have fruit in them.

• adhartnett By  adhartnett
    10.22.09

I have only had these twice - once a free sample in the mail and once a free sample on the street - they are horrible. I am actually shocked that people can get them down. I guess it is good that we all don't like the same things b/c there would be a shortage.

• ucordax By  ucordax
    06.28.09

I enjoyed this snack after a run. It was light, delicious and filling.