SoyJoy Berry Bar Review | SheSpeaks

• begemot By  begemot
    05.19.12

I like them...Mango coconut is my favorite... It has an intense taste of tropical fruits?

• taletreader By  taletreader
    05.19.12

They've evidently put out a new recipe that's supposed to make the bars more moist and fruitier. I think it worked. I hated SoyJoy bars before...it was like gagging on cardboard. But the last one I tried as a sample was surprisingly really tasty. Too bad they can't make them bigger than three bites (and with less calories).

• karene10 By  karene10
    09.23.11

Not very good.

• Lisharie By  Lisharie
    09.19.11

These bars are dry and plain. Enough said.

• mom2402 By  mom2402
    09.18.11

I am not of fan of the Soy Bars. I thought they would be great for a mid-afternoon snack, but I find them hard to choke down. I has such high hopes for this healthy snack, but I would rather eat fresh fruit t get my sweet fix in during the day.

• marip1 By  marip1
    05.09.11

I had a couple of these mailed to me as samples. They tasted horrible.

• Halcute By  Halcute
    04.30.11

I tasted this once- and only once. Unless the taste has changed since last year the taste was horrible and the texture like cardboard.

• grandma2 By  grandma2
    11.19.10

As far as soy bars go they are ok. If you do not already eat a fair amount of soy or soy bars you probably will not care for them. I am not a fan of soy in too many things so I don't care to much for this bar. The texture is not good. The bars with fruit in them are better than the ones that don't have fruit in them.

• ucordax By  ucordax
    06.28.09

I enjoyed this snack after a run. It was light, delicious and filling.

• oink65 By  oink65
    05.30.09

Yuck! Tasted like cardboard to me. I thought I would like them as I use other soy products regularly but they really had no flavor and the texture was unusual.

• maddiebsgram By  maddiebsgram
    03.21.09

I love Soy Joy bars. Great snack when you need something to take the edge off.

• Shann829 By  Shann829
    03.20.09

I really didn't care for these bars. they don't have a lot of flavor and are very dry. The taste like paste. I think I would enjoy them more if they had some dried fruit or something in them. By themsleves they are very plain.

• frizzyborden By  frizzyborden
    03.13.09

I received a sample Soyjoy bar in the mail. It was a full size bar, but still quite small. It tastes a bit like fruitcake, but I still thought it was pretty good. I would consider buying them.

• Dollykol By  Dollykol
    03.05.09

I think that the soy joy bars are really different in taste and texture...the quality of the bar is still quite good and the benefits you receive from eating soy make it a valuable bar...it is easy to carry with you when away from home and they do store well....

• kmogilevski By  kmogilevski
    03.01.09

Pretty good for a soy bar. I've received a sample before and I actually bought some when they were on sale and I had a coupon. I love the Mango flavor also!