Sound of Music | SheSpeaks

• Missalli By  Missalli
    06.05.19

A classic

How could one not love this movie? It is one of my childhood favorites. Super good and a must see

• JulieandBrionT By  JulieandBrionT
    04.27.19

Childhood Favorite Movie

The Sound of Music was my childhood favorite movie. I love all the songs to this day. This is when I feel in love with Julie Andrews.

• Belleofthelight By  Belleofthelight
    11.11.17

Generations enjoy this classic

At 43 years old, I have special memories of The Sound Of Music. I have no problem stopping in the middle of the floor and spinning while singing "The hills are alive, with the sound of music". Surprisingly, my 11-year-old daughter equally loves this classic. Who doesn't love Julie Andrews?

• Mgirll By  Mgirll
    10.29.17

A classic

A classic, a must see movie. I'm not a big fan of musicals at all but I can watch this movie every year and I'd be ok with that.

• alyssasue86 By  alyssasue86
    08.11.16

Love

I love this movie. You can watch it 100 times and it never gets old!

• DoctorPepper By  DoctorPepper
    07.31.16

Great Classic

No matter how many times you watch it, it never gets old. Its a great movie and also based on a true story. If you haven't watched it, you need to.

• Marian55 By  Marian55
    06.23.16

This is my favorite movie of all times...every one should see this once in there life time

• sblanning By  sblanning
    06.20.16

In real life

My absolute favorite movie of all time. I actually went and visited Salzburg, Austria, the site of filming this movie, and it was a surreal experience. Still, decades later, this class captures the audience's hearts and takes them through the journey and beauty of music and art.

• yoyomoma By  yoyomoma
    05.14.16

Heartwarming

Heartwarming story about following you're heart instead of your goals. Wonderful movie full of music numbers, beautiful scenery, and heartwarming moments.

• johnalys By  johnalys
    02.29.16

A family-friendly classic movie. If you don't like musicals, you might not like this (you probably won't like this).