Sound of Music | SheSpeaks

• JennicaJanae By  JennicaJanae
    10.04.19

A classic

I love this movie so much! It's such a classic! Every time I see it it brings me right back to elementary school music class.

• bbfan802 By  bbfan802
    08.07.19

a great family movie

This is a perfect family film that both adults and children can enjoy

• Princessmyhand By  Princessmyhand
    07.27.19

For all ages...from 8 months to 108!

This movie is the epitome of a classic! Julie Andrews makes one want to have a nanny like her at any age...She allows children to be...well..just kids....and adults..to remember the joy and freedom of just wanting to play!

• Missalli By  Missalli
    06.05.19

A classic

How could one not love this movie? It is one of my childhood favorites. Super good and a must see

• JulieandBrionT By  JulieandBrionT
    04.27.19

Childhood Favorite Movie

The Sound of Music was my childhood favorite movie. I love all the songs to this day. This is when I feel in love with Julie Andrews.

• Belleofthelight By  Belleofthelight
    11.11.17

Generations enjoy this classic

At 43 years old, I have special memories of The Sound Of Music. I have no problem stopping in the middle of the floor and spinning while singing "The hills are alive, with the sound of music". Surprisingly, my 11-year-old daughter equally loves this classic. Who doesn't love Julie Andrews?

• Mgirll By  Mgirll
    10.29.17

A classic

A classic, a must see movie. I'm not a big fan of musicals at all but I can watch this movie every year and I'd be ok with that.

• alyssasue86 By  alyssasue86
    08.11.16

Love

I love this movie. You can watch it 100 times and it never gets old!

• DoctorPepper By  DoctorPepper
    07.31.16

Great Classic

No matter how many times you watch it, it never gets old. Its a great movie and also based on a true story. If you haven't watched it, you need to.

• Marian55 By  Marian55
    06.23.16

This is my favorite movie of all times...every one should see this once in there life time