Sound of Music | SheSpeaks

• Belleofthelight By  Belleofthelight
    11.11.17

Generations enjoy this classic

At 43 years old, I have special memories of The Sound Of Music. I have no problem stopping in the middle of the floor and spinning while singing "The hills are alive, with the sound of music". Surprisingly, my 11-year-old daughter equally loves this classic. Who doesn't love Julie Andrews?

• Mgirll By  Mgirll
    10.29.17

A classic

A classic, a must see movie. I'm not a big fan of musicals at all but I can watch this movie every year and I'd be ok with that.

• alyssasue86 By  alyssasue86
    08.11.16

Love

I love this movie. You can watch it 100 times and it never gets old!

• DoctorPepper By  DoctorPepper
    07.31.16

Great Classic

No matter how many times you watch it, it never gets old. Its a great movie and also based on a true story. If you haven't watched it, you need to.

• Marian55 By  Marian55
    06.23.16

This is my favorite movie of all times...every one should see this once in there life time

• sblanning By  sblanning
    06.20.16

In real life

My absolute favorite movie of all time. I actually went and visited Salzburg, Austria, the site of filming this movie, and it was a surreal experience. Still, decades later, this class captures the audience's hearts and takes them through the journey and beauty of music and art.

• yoyomoma By  yoyomoma
    05.14.16

Heartwarming

Heartwarming story about following you're heart instead of your goals. Wonderful movie full of music numbers, beautiful scenery, and heartwarming moments.

• johnalys By  johnalys
    02.29.16

A family-friendly classic movie. If you don't like musicals, you might not like this (you probably won't like this).

• Budgirl By  Budgirl
    11.09.15

Loved this movie. Good wholesome family movie. Favorite part is when they dance together the first time and then when they meet up out in the gazebo. You knew it was love. 😊💕

• graysongirl By  graysongirl
    10.14.15

I saw this movie in my middle school choir, and I thought it was a nice film, considering the fact that I love Mary Poppins. I think I'll purchase it, so my son can enjoy it as well