Sound of Music Movie

Sound of Music Movie

4.8
              Rated #9 in Movies
56 Reviews 4.8/5 stars

Love this musical This is one of my favorite movies to watch with my daughter. The songs are easy to sing along to.

love it this is one of my favorite things to watch i love it so much

This movie brings me back to my elementary days! Was one of my favorites.

a classic They don't make wholesome, classy, family friendly movies like this any more.

Hills are alive! I grew up with this movie and always adored the songs. As I got older, I also appreciated the historical aspects, and I learned the real-life story of the Von Trapp family. Excellent family movie!

A classic I love this movie so much! It's such a classic! Every time I see it it brings me right back to elementary school music class.

a great family movie This is a perfect family film that both adults and children can enjoy

For all ages...from 8 months to 108! This movie is the epitome of a classic! Julie Andrews makes one want to have a nanny like her at any age...She allows children to be...well..just kids....and adults..to remember the joy and freedom of just wanting to play!

A classic How could one not love this movie? It is one of my childhood favorites. Super good and a must see

Childhood Favorite Movie The Sound of Music was my childhood favorite movie. I love all the songs to this day. This is when I feel in love with Julie Andrews.

Generations enjoy this classic At 43 years old, I have special memories of The Sound Of Music. I have no problem stopping in the middle of the floor and spinning while singing "The hills are alive, with the sound of music". Surprisingly, my 11-year-old daughter equally loves this classic. Who doesn't love Julie Andrews?

A classic A classic, a must see movie. I'm not a big fan of musicals at all but I can watch this movie every year and I'd be ok with that.

Love I love this movie. You can watch it 100 times and it never gets old!

Great Classic No matter how many times you watch it, it never gets old. Its a great movie and also based on a true story. If you haven't watched it, you need to.

This is my favorite movie of all times...every one should see this once in there life time