Sony Until Dawn Review | SheSpeaks

• QueenOfHearts22 QueenOfHearts22
    09.20.16

Jump Scares & Plot Twists!

I like horror games every now and then, but this one had me on the edge of my seat in suspense the entire play through! Super interactive game! So many ways it could all happen ! Infinite possibilities!

• Singlemamaof3crazzyboys By  Singlemamaof3crazzyboys
    10.10.17

Edge of your seat amazing game!!

I love love love horror movies, games, etc. Not too many games actually scare me though but this one keeps you on the edge from beginning to end! I love it and so does my 13 year old son!

• Jessalove123 By  Jessalove123
    06.10.17

The graphics are great the sound is amazing the details are scary accurate and I love the fantasy creatures like the windigo creature in the game. Just everything looks really cool and the gameplay is awesome. I would play it over and over again

• QueenOfHearts22 By  QueenOfHearts22
    09.20.16

Jump Scares & Plot Twists!

• Washburn17 By  Washburn17
    08.15.16

Love this game.

I absolutely loved this game. It is a game you can play over and over again and make it completely different. A game where each decision you make actually is key to the rest of your gameplay. Its more like a tv show or movie that your making than it is a game.

• noellenyny8403 By  noellenyny8403
    09.21.15

I'm not usually into scary things but this game is fantastic! I love the butterfly effect type gaming where every choice you make changes the entire story. It is also customized to what scares you (rats vs. snakes, etc). This game has some serious replay value!