Sony Playstation 3 | SheSpeaks

• bigdraws71 bigdraws71
    03.27.14

I have 2 of these my husband and sons use this everyday to play videos and movies they are in love with the play station 3 they are fans true fans they are hooked up to the website everything game stop all the networks true fans

• BarelyAdulting By  BarelyAdulting
    05.16.18

Best value for your dollar

We have 2 of these at our house mostly because they are so incredibly versatile. Aside from the fact that they can play ps1 and ps2 games as well as the games made for ps3, they can also play DVDs, Bluerays, Netflix, Hulu, Twitch, and can access the internet and your home network! My only issues are that as they age they begin to overheat easily and that their browser is very difficult to use. Other than that, definately a good buy for the whole family.

• Fangililla By  Fangililla
    04.17.18

Love of my life

I use my ps3 all the time and the games are cheap. Had one at a young age and gave always had no less than one.

• KathrynDeJarnette By  KathrynDeJarnette
    04.25.16

Lots to Love

I'm a pretty avid gamer when it comes down to it. In fact, I actually just recently purchased a PS3 (I know, I know. I'm behind the times a little bit). This was a great buy because not only can I purchase PS1 and PS2 games from the Playstation Store, but I can also watch Hulu and Netflex. A great buy!

• Kconnelly6 By  Kconnelly6
    04.19.16

We have one it's our second one. As our first one burnt out the fan now disk area stopped working had to buy a new one same thing happening fan acting up and whole system just shuts off...

• sabrinak89 By  sabrinak89
    11.13.15

I really enjoy our PlayStation 3. I like that you can play DVD's on it and play games.

• DaniDreamGirl By  DaniDreamGirl
    11.12.15

Really nice game system. You can play games, watch dvd's & blu ray movies and plug in a usb to play music of view pictures. Not a lot of games available for younger children to play.

• clarajh By  clarajh
    10.26.15

I'm a huge Sony fan ... Hands down the best gaming system and I'm excited to get a PS4 because I'm sure they'll only continue getting even better.

• Jazzyt92 By  Jazzyt92
    09.28.15

I just love Ps3, i have so many games for this console. Its definitely a classic

• Kellil1980 By  Kellil1980
    09.24.15

My children love this game system... The graphics are great and so many games to choose from for this system. Easy to use !

• Snowangeltoo2 By  Snowangeltoo2
    09.14.15

Best video gaming system! Plus you can use it as a dvd player as well!