Sony Cybershot DSC W70 Digital Camera | SheSpeaks

• Ahyden By  Ahyden
    01.29.11

I got htis for christmas and I am in love with it!

• jenkoj By  jenkoj
    01.12.11

Excellent camera for indoors or out. Very easy to use and pixel rate is high which accounts for the great quality of prints. The only drawback with mine and it may be the age of the camera but it takes a memory stick which is no longer sold. Discontinued and cannot be upgraded. Most card readers are no longer made to accept memory sticks either.

• corallips By  corallips
    10.15.10

inexpensive and very good quality!

• MomOf2Turds By  MomOf2Turds
    09.05.10

I had this camera before. It was a wonderful camera, took great videos and pictures. And until I dropped it and broke the lens on it, I was never without it. I totally recommend this camera for those who wish to take great pictures but are on a limited budget for their digital camera.

• goldie5 By  goldie5
    07.15.10

I bought a Sony Cybershot camera (earlier model) several years ago and it is still going strong and takes amazing photos. Even compared to an expensive fancier camera I recently bought. The size is great, I can throw it in my purse and go. Also, I love that after you take the picture you can zoom/crop the photo via the buttons on the camera and save the new picture and old too if you want. It has a lot of fabulous features! I love Sony products.

• urbanchic By  urbanchic
    07.14.10

I own this camera, it's awesome and very easy to use. It has these cool features for taking pictures in all sorts of lighting. This camera also records well and takes great pics at night, I used it on a dark Halloween night and the pics came out great! It has good battery life, and is very forgiving, with easy to use settings.

• Pats50lv By  Pats50lv
    07.14.10

I got this for Christmas an I loved it! I went to Disney in may an the pictures came out great! Even the firework pictures I was a little nervous about came out great. Easy uploading also!

• princess13 By  princess13
    07.14.10

all i can say its this camera is amazinggggggg

• Lorean2005 By  Lorean2005
    07.14.10

This Camera is GREAT!! It is very easy to use and takes crystal clear pictures. I would recommend this to anyone; all ages!

• taylove By  taylove
    07.14.10

I bought my son this camera for his bday last year and he got it wet and it stipl works