Something Borrowed Movie Review | SheSpeaks

• Triegler70 By  Triegler70
    11.22.19

Laughed and cried

One of my favorite romance comedy movies. I laughed and cried. Great story line.

• sassyladyLS By  sassyladyLS
    09.07.19

lovely movie

really funny and beautiful all at the same time, the cast was spot on.

• craftymama3 By  craftymama3
    07.09.13

Found this movie very boring and pointless.

• kly1490 By  kly1490
    05.26.12

Pretty good chick-flick. Even the men in my family didn't seem to mind it.

• momma4life By  momma4life
    03.26.12

I was a little disappointed in the movie. It was VERY predictable, but I guess it is hard to find a movie that has already been done. I just thought with the A-list actors it would have been better.

• rmaynard7 By  rmaynard7
    02.23.12

The book was so much better and it was disappointing to watch the movie. It just didn't have the same "grasp" as the book has/had on me. I couldn't put the book down; however, I was bored to tears by the movie. Just a personal preference.

• abelliott15 By  abelliott15
    02.23.12

The book was great and the movie followed the book pretty closely but I felt that it left out some of the key components. I think I would have enjoyed the movie more if I had night read the book. I hope they continue to make movies of this series because the books are wonderful and it is always great to get to see the books come alive in the movies.

• trailblazer3 By  trailblazer3
    02.23.12

I thought the movie was a good adaptation of the book, although it did leave out some parts. Reading the book I felt like I wanted to see the characters and the movie did a good job fitting actors to the descriptions.

• crysmas By  crysmas
    02.22.12

Love this movie, great romance comedy!!

• njf288 By  njf288
    02.22.12

I think this was a cute movie didn't really read the book but I thought it was well portrayed and I do hope they continue on with the other book written on it because everyone deserves a happy ending. A feel god romantic movie.

• rosechic81 By  rosechic81
    10.04.11

Definitley kept you drawn to the movie.

• mitbrooks By  mitbrooks
    05.28.11

The book was great! The movie is a wonderful adaptation of the book. John Krasinski is such a wonderful addition to this cast - he will keep you laughing. This is a wonderful movie for a "girl's night out".