Softlips Organic Lip Balm Pure Pomegranate | SheSpeaks

• rae3130 By  rae3130
    05.20.12

I love SoftLips products, i can't wait to try this one because pomagranet is is my favorite flavor.

• ShabbyChic By  ShabbyChic
    04.26.09

I love this chapstick!!! Works so well and feels great on my lips. I love that it is very natural, too. I have always been a big fan of Soft Lips. Although, the price does seem a bit high. When I lose the chapstick I am less likely to rebuy it.

• Desertflower78 By  Desertflower78
    03.30.09

I like this item, though the cost seems pretty high.

• shine312 By  shine312
    03.29.09

I love that it is 100% natural and has organic ingredients so you can feel confident that you are using a safe and effective product. They do not test on animals which is also very important to me. The tube is about the size of a piece of chalk and tucks conveniently into almost any pocket. Application is smooth and regardless of how much you put on, there is no color whatsoever. You don't have to worry about the white clumps which sometimes result from other balms. The scent smells just like fresh pomegranate seeds upon application and then quickly fades. It makes my lips feel so smooth and keeps them moisturized for hours. I have used Softlips balms in the past and I can easily say this performs just as well and has become my new flavor of choice.