Softlips Cube Lip Balm | SheSpeaks

• allisonawesome By  allisonawesome
    07.18.17

4 Stars!

I love this lip balm and I love the way that the packaging looks! The only thing that I would change would be that the lid doesn't always want to stay on. Other than that one thing the chapstick is a great one to keep in your purse because it is easy to find and it works great!

• Espy2187 By  Espy2187
    07.18.17

I love the look. I also love how smooth they leave your lips. love the flavors.

• Romanj00 By  Romanj00
    07.13.17

Soft lips cube is great!

I really have always been a fan of soft lips ever since I was in high school but these cubes were not created yet. I just got one about a month ago. I love the design and that it goes on smooth just like the original design.

• Shinyhappydiva By  Shinyhappydiva
    08.17.16

To thin

I actually didn't like this, extremely thin and greasy feeling and it wore of really quickly so I was constantly applying.

• PacthouliFlowers By  PacthouliFlowers
    07.15.16

Softlips answer to EOS.

Softlips cube lip balm comes in a very cute and charming 'cube' with a dome shape balm. The balm smooths on evenly and feels clean. I feel like my lips are finally hydrated without feeling sticky, heavy or wet. The cap screws off and on and there seems to be no way to brush the cap over the balm. The balm is firm yet slick to the skin. This is the first time I have tried the EOS style of lip balm. The egg shape never appealed to me, but when waiting in line at the grocery store, I saw the softlips cube, gleaming like a little gem. Yes, it may have been an impulse buy, but my lips have been dry as of late, and so I had to try something better than what I had. I have always liked softlips, so I knew I could trust it to deliver. My lips are better but I think my sense of its aesthetic appeal makes me happier though.