Soft Claws Nail Caps for Cats | SheSpeaks

• iamkam iamkam
    03.16.11

Putting these on the cat is almost a two person job. They didn't stay on my cats claws as long as the packaging suggested they would, but it was still nice not having to deal with scratches for a couple of weeks. If you have the time to replace the nail covers every couple of weeks it could be a good accessory for your cat. It is definitely better than declawing your cat.

• MasterofMom MasterofMom
    03.06.14

These are hard to get on and the cat will try and pick them off the entire time. They are good in theory, but not so much in execution. My sister-in-law pays not too much more at the vet to get hers professionally done, and they stay on for a looong time. Plus, she gets to have someone else (a pro) do the applicating part and it saves her all the hassle.

• Budgirl By  Budgirl
    11.09.15

My cat was a tough sell on these. Nice concept but took my daughter and I to get them on her. They lasted awhile but she was always chewing on them. 😿

• MasterofMom By  MasterofMom
    03.06.14

• menamhayes By  menamhayes
    05.07.11

i wuld love to try this product for the little fact that i have a water bed and every time i sleep with the cat in my room i get nervouse :)

• iamkam By  iamkam
    03.16.11

• andies By  andies
    09.15.10

If you are a person with a hand disability do not buy these you won't be able to put them on your cat's nails by yourself, and if you do siomehow manage to get them on the cat will get them off in an hour.

• Shannontish By  Shannontish
    11.08.09

I absolutley LOVE these, I didn't try this until this year when hubby got me a persian (Sophie), and she loves to knead on my leg....after trying other "solutions" and not wanting to have her declawed, I ordered a set. The first application was a bit hard, but after that it was a snap. I then reordered sizes for all of my cats - they have no problems with me applying them. Not too mention they look adorable in the colors!

• kimvoloshin By  kimvoloshin
    08.20.09

I love this product the cat had no problems with it, and my husband not with the cat's existence. The glue could be a little bit bigger, have lots of tips left and need to buy seperately the extra glue which is not available in stores.

• NatesLady1309 By  NatesLady1309
    04.04.09

Put in on my roommate's cat last year... it took forever to get them on and glued in right, and then she spent the next 3 weeks continually biting them off and leaving them as little surprises around the house.

• Daniyello By  Daniyello
    03.11.09

How old is your cat? If it's pretty young, it should be easier. You could try feeding it some snacks while you put the nails on. I usually put my cat on my lap, so it's easier to control him and get to the nails.

• nissa92 By  nissa92
    03.06.09

I do not believe in de-clawing so was excited to try this product. They were tricky to get on at 1st but it has saved my new couch!