Snuggle Fabric Softener | SheSpeaks

• Kaylee8113 By  Kaylee8113
    04.04.18

Love the smell and softness

The scent is great and long lasting. This truly makes clothes softer and keeps them smelling good for a long time. The only bad part is they don?t have enough coupons and the prices can be high.

• sarahleannbradshaw1989 By  sarahleannbradshaw1989
    02.28.17

SNUGGLE

I DO LIKE THE SCENT OF SNUGGLE. IT DOES MAKE MY TOWELS SOFT. I WISH THE SCENT LASTED LONGER THOUGH.

• bwalyamusoma By  bwalyamusoma
    12.08.16

love it

Love this! It smells so nice, it makes my laundry soft! I have been using it for a while now and don't want to change!

• herbalkate By  herbalkate
    07.21.16

Snuggle Exhilarations White Lavender & Sandalwood Concentrated Fabric Softener

I'm not usually a huge fan of lavender-scented products but Snuggle Exhilarations White Lavender & Sandalwood Fabric Softener Dryer Sheets smells amazing. It must be the sweet, spicy scent of sandalwood that gives it the wonderful, relaxing aroma. It makes my clothes, towels and bed linens soft, clean and sweet-smelling for days.

• bren6964 By  bren6964
    07.11.16

soft as can be

this is the only softener that i will use.it makes my clothes really soft.

• Brownhare16 By  Brownhare16
    07.03.16

Long lasting smell

This smells so good and keeps my blankets so soft but I also like that it doesn't cost an arm and a leg to buy. I use this on everything I wash and people even complement on how good my clothes smell.

• india752 By  india752
    06.22.16

one of the best product in the market i always use snuggle my clothe smeel so clean for long time

• bigdogs By  bigdogs
    06.03.16

Better Buy than the leading brands

Have used for many years. Love the new fragrances and the 30 day . Can't beat the price compared to Downy.

• MMunoz9307 By  MMunoz9307
    04.30.16

Requires more than it states

Great smelling product but I find myself using more than the recommended amount to get the laundry smelling good. The product is cheaper than the leading competitors, but when you have to use more each time it really is not worth it.

• halleyann By  halleyann
    06.19.15

does a great job leaving my clothes smelling nice. Doent fade my colors. and is a good value. and the company always has some kind of a coupon out there the help cut cost.