Snickers Peanut Butter Squared | SheSpeaks

• hannahsmom04 hannahsmom04
    03.13.12

love peanut butter and love snickers put them together and you got perfection

• aed21349 aed21349
    02.14.15

Not my favorite candy bar. The peanut butter inside doesn't taste the best. I would prefer a regular snickers over this.

• Phall24 By  Phall24
    07.10.19

Perfect Candy Bar Combination

I just tried Snickers peanut butter squared and loved it! It's the perfect pairing - chocolate, caramel, and peanut butter.

• vickimarie2002 By  vickimarie2002
    07.10.19

Delicious!!

This is the best thing Snickers has ever done! I love peanut butter and snickers and this is the best combination ever!

• Heathers2980 By  Heathers2980
    10.21.17

Peanut Buttet Snickers

These are my husbands favorite. We always have them in our house. Delicious.

• Famfirst3445 By  Famfirst3445

Not your regular Snickers

I'm on the fence... I love regular Snickers. I can only eat these in small doses because the flavor is intense.

• Dunmore00 By  Dunmore00
    10.19.17

I love chocolate and snicker bite size candy is perfect for portion control.

• muggly By  muggly

Love these!

These are a perfect combination of Snickers and Reese's! And I love the small square size. Much easier to share with all of your family and friends.

• Jwlbug28 By  Jwlbug28

Good!

I have a big sweet tooth so I love candy. This combo is pretty good, but I prefer original Snickers.

• craftymama74 By  craftymama74

Peanut Butter Goodness

I love Snickers & I love peanut butter...that this is a match made in heaven for me!! Yum!

• BobbieC By  BobbieC
    10.10.17

Can't get enough of them

This has to be my favorite candy. I don't know what about it makes me addicted to it. Every time I go to a gas station, I always buy a king size bar. When I grocery shopping, I buy a bag of the share size ones.

• Rnraray123 By  Rnraray123
    10.09.17

Peanut butter snickers is a step up. This is my favorite one in the multiple packs.