Snazzy Baby My Babys Own Deluxe Travel Chair | SheSpeaks

• sazpiri01 By  sazpiri01
    04.04.12

I was given this for my grandson I like that it fit into my purse so wherever we go he has a clean seat. I would recommend it to anyone parent or grandparent. I bought one for my sister because she also help her daughter raise her grand children.

• MFriend By  MFriend
    04.04.12

This is a great idea!

• dreaob By  dreaob
    06.18.09

What an awesome idea. I have Floppy and it is hard to get it in and out of the bag.

• missie_dee2003 By  missie_dee2003
    05.03.09

This is a great product, its a must have. its so easy on the go.

• vcbubbles By  vcbubbles
    03.24.09

very cool! why didnt i think of this?

• Werblam By  Werblam
    02.20.09

Needed a portable high chair for my 1 year old. Someone recommended the Snazzy Baby Deluxe Travel Chair to me and for $35.00 I thought it sounded like a good deal. I was truly amazed at how portable this travel chair really is! It fits easily into my diaper bag so I can have it wherever it may be needed. It also has a strap and its own carrying bag which my daughter likes to tote it around. The really neat part about this though, is you can also use it in the shopping cart and keep your child safe. This was really impressive, since it seems I am always getting the carts with the broken straps! Great Product.