Snapple Half & Half Review | SheSpeaks

• AshleyGhigs By  AshleyGhigs
    10.20.19

Summer in a bottle

Snapple half-and-half as one of my favorite Snapple drinks there?s nothing better than combining lemonade with ice tea.And I find that the Snapple version of the half-and-half has a lot milder aftertaste than that of some other brands.

• Ericaandy2007 By  Ericaandy2007
    10.19.19

I love the flavor of this tea and i love that they have plastic bottle now so i don't have to worry about them breaking

• JennicaJanae By  JennicaJanae
    10.14.19

Very refreshing

For me, Snapple drinks are very refreshing and delicious. Especially the half and half.

• Fangililla By  Fangililla
    04.17.18

Not my thing

It's not my kind of drink but it still managed to be mighty tasty so it won in my book.

• InspireBeautyMakeup By  InspireBeautyMakeup
    10.10.17

It doesn't get my vote

Don't get me wrong I have always loved Snapple but honestly this half and half is not my cup of tea. It tastes like they couldn't make up their mind on what they wanted to put in the bottle so they mixed them.

• Sajoreci By  Sajoreci
    09.27.17

Delicious

I love it it is so refreshing and has the perfect mix not too sweet yet still delicious. My favorite tea to have at home or on the go.

• Kattay1 By  Kattay1
    05.11.17

Yum

One of my favorite drinks. The perfect mix, not to sweet or too dry. It's so hydrating and delicious.

• Sixthshadowcat By  Sixthshadowcat
    05.02.17

Refreshing

So good and refreshing. Especially in the Summer. Goes down smooth on a hot day.

• Lesia123 By  Lesia123
    06.22.16

Thirst quencher!

This has just the right amount of sweetness to it, very refreshing. The perfect summer drink!

• cece_01 By  cece_01
    06.22.16

Really good and refreshing. Not to sweet just right.

• beherenow524 By  beherenow524
    05.25.16

Light and refreshing. Not too much sugar. I love all the different flavors.

• Destiny9206 By  Destiny9206
    03.13.16

I used to see all kinds of Snapple commercials on TV! They made me want to try it! Finally I did! Haven't regretted it since! Delicious and nutritious!

• ashbabi By  ashbabi
    02.28.16

wasnt what i expected...at first i didnt think i was gonna like it...then when i bought one...i fell inlove... i love snapple

• ninerfan77 By  ninerfan77
    02.22.16

I don't usually like regular iced tea so this was a bit of an outside the box test for me. I really enjoyed it much more than I thought I would. Bravo Lipton for finding a refreshing balance!

• candries By  candries
    02.15.16

Very refreshing! Not too sweet. I love this drink all year round. It is kinda hard to find in my area....would like to see it in more stores.