Snapfish Photo Books Review | SheSpeaks

• pureprophecy1 By  pureprophecy1
    10.03.15

we use snap fish for all of our family photo books and they turn out great.

• Sasha137 By  Sasha137
    12.27.13

Awesome site, very easy to upload your photos, create albums, mae edits and order prints. They frequently have coupon codes and discounts, and those are emailed to you directly. They ship your orders really fast too, my absolute favorite site for printing pictures!

• jessica5144 By  jessica5144
    06.20.13

Best photo site ever! I purchase all of my photos, photo gifts and albums from them. They have fantastic pricing and fabulous results. They send frequent email coupons for unheard of deals!! Shipping is super fast!!

• Ricca81 By  Ricca81
    09.19.11

Snapfish always have great deals and freebies. I use them for all my photo needs

• mallstatter By  mallstatter
    06.29.11

I really love snapfish. It's easy use the site..

• oeangiej By  oeangiej
    04.11.11

Love this website always awesome coupon deals nice pictures easy uploading :)

• ymoore16 By  ymoore16
    02.08.11

Love this site! Great pictures and great quality for the money. I will definitely use them again and again! Highly recommend!

• blueeyes519 By  blueeyes519
    02.08.11

Snapfish is great! Cheap, good quality and always on time.

• tabby24cat By  tabby24cat
    12.04.10

I have made photo books of my baby, my wedding and in rememberance of my grandmother. These are a wonderful product and make great gifts

• klmdjk By  klmdjk
    09.23.10

I love snapfish. I send gift at christmas. Made blankets for my nieces. Made my wedding album. Use it for everything....Highly reccommended

• lmbjd430 By  lmbjd430
    09.08.10

Snapfish photo books are excellent quality and have such a variety of styles and prices. I got my first one when Oprah Winfrey gave them away on one of her shows. Everyone I have give a book has been delighted, I have given them to family and friends for a variety of reasons, new baby, grandma's family, my daughter for all of her interests in macaws and her large collection of fish tanks. I even had one made for myself featuring my grandsons and my immediate family. I show my book off to anyone new that comes to my house.

• wildwo2 By  wildwo2
    07.20.10

The photo books are really fun!! I really enjoy them and the prices are very fair and reasonable. It is a little complicated at first, but once you understand it its fun. So try not to be discouraged!

• vedodson By  vedodson
    07.19.10

I use snapfish everytime for ordering photo prints. They often have a sale called "50 prints for 50 cents" and I always order! I have ordered their photo books and love them. My favorite photo gifts are their photo collages. They turn out beautifully.

• texasmomma By  texasmomma
    07.15.10

I made a great vacation book from this website and we loved have quick and easy it was to have a great keepsake from our trip. The quality was quite nice and I will definitely use again.

• shoppingurl1697 By  shoppingurl1697
    07.15.10

i love snapfish, it's so easy to do.