Snack Factory Original Pretzel Crisps Review | SheSpeaks

• aliciamarie3 By  aliciamarie3
    10.23.20

Yum!

Great for snacking! Can be eaten on the go ! Great for parties because they are perfect for dipping.

• HollyKay1 By  HollyKay1
    10.22.20

Pretzel things

Love, love love pretzel thins - and all the variety of flavors. YUM And the pricing isn't too bad and the guilt factor is less than eating potato chips LOL

• natty18 By  natty18
    10.18.20

One of my favorites!

This is a must in my house! Everyone is so excited as soon as someone opens the wrep!!! It is so yummy 😍

• Vinnie By  Vinnie
    10.18.20

Super Great Tasting!!!!

I love all kinds of pretzels. These are so good with hummus. Love that there's more than one flavor to.

• speechiemel By  speechiemel
    10.16.20

Simple, but delicious.

These are pretty good, they are simple and perfect with hummus. These are great to take on picnics or for a meat and cheese platter.

• CTCarra By  CTCarra
    06.02.15

I am not a fan of regular pretzels but my friend was snacking on these and tried them and am now hooked. I usually get the original for hummus & peanut butter as snacks.

• Lexiealea By  Lexiealea
    03.24.15

I wish these were healthier, but am officially addicted. I love spreading some classic sabra hummus on these.

• SChowdhury By  SChowdhury
    08.22.14

Very good as a snack. I love the original the most. But its very salty for me.

• Maryann58 By  Maryann58
    08.21.14

Love these for a quick snack. For work they're great when we are too busy and can't get away

• alexis_hager By  alexis_hager
    08.18.14

These are terrible. They make me sick.

• justcrazy08015 By  justcrazy08015
    08.17.14

love these, low fat great for dips and spreads or just by themselves

• missmoniques81 By  missmoniques81
    07.09.14

These are one of my all time favorite snacks! I always bring a bag of these whenever we head out to do family stuff on the weekends because I know my whole family loves them! I love that there are so many flavors also. Between all of them I feel like you really can't go wrong choosing a flavor. In fact I REALLY want a bag right now so I think I will have to make a trip to the store for a bag tonight!

• kandicegrimme By  kandicegrimme
    01.27.14

I'll admit that I'm a slightly addicting to these. =) I love the crispness of these and all the different flavors taste wonderful as well!

• MyEmptyCanvas By  MyEmptyCanvas
    01.26.14

Hated these. The whole pretzel... chip.... thing... going on with these wasn't to pleasing to me.

• MsAquarius By  MsAquarius
    01.26.14

I love pretzel crisp, these are good to have as a snack in between meals.