Snack Factory Original Pretzel Crisps | SheSpeaks

• missmoniques81 missmoniques81
    07.09.14

These are one of my all time favorite snacks! I always bring a bag of these whenever we head out to do family stuff on the weekends because I know my whole family loves them! I love that there are so many flavors also. Between all of them I feel like you really can't go wrong choosing a flavor. In fact I REALLY want a bag right now so I think I will have to make a trip to the store for a bag tonight!

• CTCarra By  CTCarra
    06.02.15

I am not a fan of regular pretzels but my friend was snacking on these and tried them and am now hooked. I usually get the original for hummus & peanut butter as snacks.

• Lexiealea By  Lexiealea
    03.24.15

I wish these were healthier, but am officially addicted. I love spreading some classic sabra hummus on these.

• SChowdhury By  SChowdhury
    08.22.14

Very good as a snack. I love the original the most. But its very salty for me.

• Maryann58 By  Maryann58
    08.21.14

Love these for a quick snack. For work they're great when we are too busy and can't get away

• alexis_hager By  alexis_hager
    08.18.14

These are terrible. They make me sick.

• justcrazy08015 By  justcrazy08015
    08.17.14

love these, low fat great for dips and spreads or just by themselves

• missmoniques81 By  missmoniques81
    07.09.14

• kandicegrimme By  kandicegrimme
    01.27.14

I'll admit that I'm a slightly addicting to these. =) I love the crispness of these and all the different flavors taste wonderful as well!

• MyEmptyCanvas By  MyEmptyCanvas
    01.26.14

Hated these. The whole pretzel... chip.... thing... going on with these wasn't to pleasing to me.

• MsAquarius By  MsAquarius
    01.26.14

I love pretzel crisp, these are good to have as a snack in between meals.