Smith & Vandiver Lip Butter Review | SheSpeaks

• mzdgaines5 By  mzdgaines5     SheSpeaks Tester
    11.15.13

I received the nectarina flavor. I liked how it went on and my lips did feel soft but it did not taste good. After wearing for about 10 minutes my lips started to feel waxy and not like fruit. It did not smell good! It had a little shimmer but one that did not match my tone so it would be one that I couldn't wear alone. I did not like the product. There are better ones I have tried and will continue to use or purchase those in the future.

• Kelly04 By  Kelly04     SheSpeaks Tester
    10.14.13

I really liked this. I liked that it had a little bit of shimmer to it. There was not tooo much shimmer.

• ActingBalanced By  ActingBalanced     SheSpeaks Tester
    09.19.13

I received the raspberry flavor and loved how it went on and tasted good - I just wish it stayed on longer. I had to re-apply more often than I do with my regular lip product and while my lips felt soft while wearing it, they felt dry and tight soon after it wore off. My 3 year old son liked the smell of it enough to try and bite into it though....

• btrmama08 By  btrmama08     SheSpeaks Tester
    09.19.13

I thought this lip product was just okay, I wasn't really impressed by it. I don't like waxy lip balms, and this was waxy. I can think of many lip products that are way better than this one.

• whitephantom5 By  whitephantom5     SheSpeaks Tester
    09.18.13

It was okay. i liked the scent, the flavor choice was one i'd pick in a store for sure. It had a little shimmer, not much tint. But it was a little dry and not as buttery as I'd like and for that I give it 3 stars...it was good but not great.

• Sunflowercake By  Sunflowercake     SheSpeaks Tester
    09.12.13

Overall it has the texture of lip butter. I got the Strawberry one to try out and although I liked it and would recommend it, I do not think it stands out from others.

• soccermommy By  soccermommy     SheSpeaks Tester
    08.30.13

I expected the product to be more of a lip gloss with tint, but the color I received was very dark and went on like a lipstick. I wiped it off and a my lips were STILL tinted. I was hoping for something that felt luxurious, but with the color so strong, I had to use it very sparingly. Overall, I probably wouldn't buy it.

• katelb3 By  katelb3     SheSpeaks Tester
    08.29.13

I got the Pink Lemonade color and I wish I would have know it was tinted because I would have gotten a darker pink/red color. Over all it's a good product but the Pink Lemondae was too light and shimmery for me!

• rgoldsberry By  rgoldsberry     SheSpeaks Tester
    08.29.13

I loved the Strawberry color and flavor! It went on nice and lasted a while!

• mlhart2 By  mlhart2     SheSpeaks Tester
    08.26.13

I didn't like the product. I had the tangerine flavored one and to me it tasted like wax, not fruit. It was also tacky feeling and did not stay on well. It's not one I will continue to use or purchase in the future.

• sholmes By  sholmes     SheSpeaks Tester
    08.24.13

Felt good but got the cocoa and didn't realize it would be so highly pigmented. It is a very dark brown and is frankly unwearable. Sad cause it smells and feels good but looks crazy on!

• jpParker By  jpParker     SheSpeaks Tester
    08.19.13

This product is a must-have lip item. It was amazing how smooth & soft it made my lips feel!

• ala019 By  ala019
    08.01.13

Made my lips feel and look great!