Thanks for agreeing to participate in the TYLENOL® SMILING IT FORWARD™ campaign!
How to participate as a blogger for this program:
- Write a blog post about one of the following:
- What does it mean to you as a mom to see your child smile after they have been sick? (You know, that “feel better” smile that means they’re ready to run around again!)
- Why are you SMILING IT FORWARD™? Please use the intro “I’m SMILING IT FORWARD™ because…”
- Upload your own photo that makes you smile on the SMILING IT FORWARD™ website and encourage your readers to do the same.
- Submit your blog post for approval before posting by emailing it to firstname.lastname@example.org. You’ll hear back from us within five business days! (Don’t worry, we’ll just be checking for accuracy, spelling, etc.)
- Share your post(s) via Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram and other social networks using the hashtag #SmilingItForward. And don’t forget to include the #sponsored or #ad hashtag too.
- Include a disclosure statement on your blog per FTC regulation that this is a sponsored post for SheSpeaks/ TYLENOL®, such as the following:
- I have received information and products from McNeil Consumer Healthcare Division of McNEIL-PPC, Inc., the makers of TYLENOL®. The opinions stated are my own. This is a sponsored post for SheSpeaks.
Below are additional resources to help you learn more about SMILING IT FORWARD™ and help with your posts:
Images: Website Image
Video: Alyson Hannigan MNR
Please format all brand mentions as:
SMILING IT FORWARD™ (All caps, Italics)
TYLENOL® (All caps)