Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer | SheSpeaks

• katfos katfos
    01.05.15

I have tried several primers (BareMinerals, Benefit, Tarte, etc...) and I like the lightness of Smashbox. You don't need to use much and my foundation looks great and stays all day. It blurred by pores and really made my face flawless.

• Jnette23 By  Jnette23
    09.30.15

best primer for me! isn't oily and leaves my makeup on for hours with flawless finish.

• makeupaficionado22 By  makeupaficionado22
    03.20.15

I bought it because it seemed to be a "must have" as suggested by most makeup artists however there's just something about it that I didn't quite like.Silicone maybe? I actually prefer the oil free version to this one.

• katfos By  katfos
    01.05.15

• arelyjrosario By  arelyjrosario
    11.04.14

I love it. However it is not good for people with sensitive skin.

• SarahW0911 By  SarahW0911
    10.08.14

Ok so as a makeup artist I have a bit of good and bad to say about this product. Firstly if you have sensitive skin or known allergy to silicone, I recommend staying away from this product. I've seen quite a few people break out from this which is why I no longer keep it in my kit. Secondly, for those who's skin can tolerate this product, a little goes a long way! A pea size amount will do, so this product will last a good amount of time. Also for those who can use this product, it goes on beautifully under foundation, it really smooths out the skin leaving a perfect canvas for your foundation. I also recommend using your sanitized fingers for method if application, brushes do not blend into your skin well. For those who cannot use this product, bare minerals had a silicone and oil free primer and works the same.

• TtBean By  TtBean
    10.08.14

This is great stuff. It helps your foundation go on smoothly. It kind of acts like a filler so that you're starting out with a nice smooth palette when applying your makeup. You do not need a ton though. Just a drop or so will spread evenly and be enough to give you just that base coat.

• GoodMorningLoretta By  GoodMorningLoretta
    06.17.14

Love this, but if you use too much, your foundation will cake up on it.

• JaniceT By  JaniceT
    06.16.14

This product does make skin feels smoother; however, it has too much silicon in it (which I don't actually like). This primer doesn't irritate my skin (I have very dry skin) but does irritant my friend's skin (she has sensitive skin). I would not recommend this product to someone who has sensitive skin.

• klynnhansen By  klynnhansen
    06.11.14

Makes my face feel a little sticky, but overall my makeup went on smooth once I applied it.

• Shayspeaksup By  Shayspeaksup
    06.09.14

Divine product. It has a smooth silky consistency, very bendable, and doesn't really have a scent too it. Your foundation goes on a lot smoother, and you can even see a difference in your face after applying the primer and before applying your foundation. This is definitely and investment; the pricing ranges from $15.00-$49.00 in various sizes, and can be purchased at www.sephora.com, Smashbox.com, or even www.ulta.com. Sometimes you might hear people say "a little goes a long way", but with this, it doesn't really matter. Just don't overdue and waste the whole product. I hope this helps in making your decision.