Smashbox OGloss Intuitive Lip Gloss | SheSpeaks

• brejgeiselman80 By  brejgeiselman80
    04.26.16

Great gloss, too expensive though

I have this gloss and it goes on smoothly and my lips are a bit softer while it is on. I also have the blush from this brand. It's on the expensive side but if you can afford to splurge the go for it, if not then I am sure there are similar products that work just as well or better available in the drugstore. I believe Physician's Formula has one.

• arelyjrosario By  arelyjrosario
    11.05.14

Last all day and love the color. Is a must have!

• hestes By  hestes
    10.26.11

This was the one product I thought was just "ok" in this line; however, I am a total beauty junkie and have tried practically every makeup line imaginable; I use the most product from this line. Especially love their shadows.

• ronica_ann By  ronica_ann
    12.06.09

I have this gloss and I do like it. But I usually end up putting another gloss on top of it to tone down what would be my "natural" lip color. It is on the expensive side but you get what you pay for. The gloss lasts a long time and goes on smooth. I also like their eye shadows. They have a bit of fall out but nothing unmanageable.

• MadHatter By  MadHatter
    10.28.09

i like this brand in general, the gloss is smooth and makes my lips feel soft! I am in love with their gel eye liner as well!!!

• grneyz By  grneyz
    10.22.09

The shade is amazing. I love it, but I haven't splurged on it lately because of the price. It might be on my Christmas list, though.

• momagarry By  momagarry
    10.22.09

I like this gloss it is just too pricy:)

• calamityjoy By  calamityjoy
    10.20.09

You can't put a price on a gloss that is long lasting and comes automatically ready to give the perfect shade for you!