Smashbox Life is Your Set Holiday Pencil Kit | SheSpeaks

• Angientonee By  Angientonee
    01.05.18

Love Smashbox

Smashbox anything is my favorite makeup but im not rich i would love to get every single product Smashbox has but i cant i got this set from my husband for Christmas an i love its silky feel it glides on super easy it lasts all day doesnt fade id definitely recommend this to anyone

• abailey109 By  abailey109
    08.30.15

Smash box products are amazing. This set lives up to every expectation!

• Angiesmom121407 By  Angiesmom121407
    07.30.15

I KINFA LIKED THEM I TRIED EVERY COLOR AND THEY STAYED ON FOR ME, I PERSONALLY LIKE TO EWEAR DIFFERENT COLOTS OGF MAKE UP OFF ALL THE TIME SO , I REALLY LIKED THEM .

• sunshine222 By  sunshine222
    07.28.15

With some good primer from smashbox this will last all day and give you a fun look!

• ajmorrison By  ajmorrison
    12.29.11

I was really looking forward to trying out this product so bought it as a set to get to try every color. This will not stay on at all. It's completely gone before 10 am. I'm not sure why it completely disappears from my face because other pencil eyeliners stay on very well.