Smashbox HALO Hydrating Perfecting Powder | SheSpeaks

• Faifers Faifers
    03.04.12

This product is oe of my favorites! It covers my ski, while matching it exactly! The oly draw back is that i feel like throughout the day I need to keep on adding more to my face. But maybe thats just me.

• echonyc By  echonyc
    01.02.15

The Smashbox foundation is now my favorite. I'm wearing it as I write this! Unlike a lot of other loose powder foundations, it doesn't dry out my face and create wrinkles. I'm serious! With some powders, I get creases where I don't naturally have them. This product is described as hydrating, and it rings true! It also blends really well.

• arelyjrosario By  arelyjrosario
    11.04.14

Love the finish look. Pricey but will last you for a while.

• alayne By  alayne
    05.06.13

I love my Smashbox Halo Hydrating Perfecting Powder because it's very easy to use and gives my face the color it needs. It seems pricey at first, but it lasts for awhile. I wish it comes in a more compact size that I can put it in my purse.

• dancejess By  dancejess
    02.28.13

I feel this product is a great value for your money. It's amazing to get such great coverage. I'm very happy with using it on my face. The smashbox halo hydrating perfecting powder is well worth it for the money. Thank you for letting me review this amazing product on the market.

• Vonettam By  Vonettam
    01.29.13

Love to put on top of my faoundation to set everything in place becuase it has a barely there look. Just make sure you're applying in round strokes!

• SimplyDavia By  SimplyDavia
    03.25.12

I like the overall initial look of the HALO, but I found that I had to keep re-applying throughout the day! I am choosing not to te-invest for the kit with the primer and HD concealer I feel that Overall, it did not work for me!

• Faifers By  Faifers

• jenshinn By  jenshinn
    03.04.12

I love this posder it is light weight and doesnt have that cakey-mask feeling that alot of other foundations have. The only drawback is that I feel like I need to re apply through out the day. I also like that it has good for your skin ingredients in it. The only other suggestion I would have would be to up the spf so that we wouldnt need an extra spf product.

• juliesfranco By  juliesfranco
    12.01.11

This product is AMAZING!!!! I used the regular Halo powder and it was great. Now the Hydrating powder takes this to the next level. The powder is very easy to put on with a kabuki brush and you really can see an amazing difference in less than 1 wk. Your skin looks smoother and more photo ready. Also, since you "grid" the powder with each use = you never have to worry about breaking it and losing your powder. Expensive but SOOOO worth it.

• clkr97 By  clkr97
    10.27.11

This is by far my favorite foundation, and I have tried dozens over the years!. For me it is perfect, just what I was always looking for. I can't stand liquid foundation, just doesn't look natural, and I loathe the way it feels on my skin. I have tried other powder foundations and even all the mineral foundation. Halo blows them all away. It gives just the right amount of coverage, its lightweight, you don't itch when you sweat and its moisturizing. No settling into fine lines here especially around my eyes. If I need just a little extra oomph of coverage on ocassion I just use a little of my concealer first then brush on my Halo. Its quick, easy and any age women can use this without fear of looking dried out & cakey. It leaves a lovely finish and theres a fair amount of colrs to choose from but they are very forgiving. Take the plunge, I hope you find it just as satisfying as I do.