Smashbox Be Legendary Lip Lacquer | SheSpeaks

• pianoprincess1989 By  pianoprincess1989
    05.17.17

Goes on soft and smooth, like silk. Doesn't dry out your lips. I love that the color staying power is pretty decent and doesn't cause my lips to be stained or cause "Crusty" lips.

• Shelly3t By  Shelly3t
    02.08.17

LOVE THIS

Love love love , love love and love this company an this lipstick! Absolutely stays put does not dry your lips!

• kabukik By  kabukik
    08.22.16

Comfortable liquid lipstick

I actually enjoying this liquid lipstick. I have the discontinued color ?Keepsake? (pink with lilac undertones); I bought it out of pure curiosity and I am really liking it. The packaging is pretty and you can see the color, something that makes the selection process faster (at least for me). The dofus applicator seemed like I wasn?t going to be able to get a crisp line with it, but I had no problem with it. When it comes to the product itself, it goes on very creamy, feels super hydrating, at least with the color I have it goes on almost 100% opaque, easy to apply, it doesn?t bleed on me without lip liner. And as the day goes by it stars to dry on, but I felt it in the sense that the product was disappearing from my lips, maybe du to food and drink, but when I got a mirror, I had color, but in more of a stain. I didn?t need to apply more product, but I did and it layered nicely. The only thing was that as a stain the color lost a lot of the lilac undertone to it and it looked pinker. I don?t mind, I like the color just the same, but maybe something like that happens with other colors.