Smartfood Popcorn | SheSpeaks

• ishhappens ishhappens
    03.09.14

Be advised this stuff is super addictive, i have a rule to never eat out of the bag cause i will just eat way too much. I absolutely love that there is a snack alternative to fried chips that is even better yet! How rare is that? This popcorn stays in my pantry! A++ rating from me and my family!!

• bobbiejop By  bobbiejop
    06.29.18

Mouth watering

I enjoy this popcorn very much its always fresh and crunchy. The cheese flavor is unmatched by anyone. Each kernel has a perfect amount of cheese flavor. Its a delicious snack that you can enjoy on the go and will fill you up with not many calories

• Nellygirl07 By  Nellygirl07
    10.03.17

Just came across this item. Great snack. My kids love them.

• ChelseaBrown By  ChelseaBrown
    07.17.16

Yummy

Yum! So good. Healthy snack. They make your fingers a little messy but the best foods always do.

• PburgmomsalesMM By  PburgmomsalesMM
    01.29.16

Love these!! Great taste and good value. My favorite by far.

• mduteau By  mduteau
    01.28.16

This is my favorite popcorn. I love the white cheddar flavor. It's just the right amount.

• jennybenny By  jennybenny
    01.26.16

I love this popcorn. The white cheddar is so good. I love to give it to my kids too because it's healthier and less messy than a lot of other snacks.

• AmySS84 By  AmySS84
    01.24.16

This stuff is addicting! Once you open the bag you can't stop. It is a great snack and better for you than chips.

• joannareinecke By  joannareinecke
    01.21.16

This food tastes absolutely delicious! It markets being a "smart food", implying that is healthy....Yeah I don't agree with that. It's so tasty, I'm tempted to down the whole bag in one sitting! If you're watching your weight, then it's a bad idea... But if you're looking for a tasty snack, then you've struck gold!

• jalainevansyckle85 By  jalainevansyckle85
    01.21.16

Out of all the pre-popped popcorn available on the market I belive this one is the best. From having the biggest, fullest popcorn, with little to no crumbs at the bottom of the bag. The white cheddar flavor tastes natural, with the right amount of zing you expect with white cheddar. One of my all time favorite ready to go snack items!

• hp2015 By  hp2015
    09.01.15

I love popcorn and this one tops the list of all I have ever tried. Especially because I love white cheddar cheese a lot. They are fresh and super yummy. I can finish a whole bag in one time so I try not to buy them very often.