Smartfood Popcorn

Smartfood Popcorn

4.7
              Rated #8 in Snacks & Candy
166 Reviews 4.7/5 stars

Satisfying could eat a whole bag at once, but I force myself to eat it in portions!! This stuff is SO good!! Its perfect to snack on, on road trips, the list goes on!! If you're looking for a cheesy popcorn I would most definitely recommend this. Yum!

Not hot cheese O-Ke-Doke popcorn? Beware! You call this popcorn?? Have you ever tried Hot Cheese O-Ke-Doke popcorn? This pales in comparison. I bought hot cheese O-Ke-Doke popcorn and boy howdy them things were HOT!!! I found them at my local gas station in California. Talk about a holy grail! Now I like spicy food, but this stuff had my mouth on fire. At first I tried to stop eating them but the flavor is so good I couldn?t get enough. Even though my tongue had burnt some taste buds off, I couldn?t stop!! Seriously, there were literal craters in my tongue. But I bought out all the hot cheese O-Ke-Doke popcorn in my area. I lost my job. My wife left me. All cause I can?t stop eating hot cheese O-Ke-Doke popcorn. I tried to wean off by buying an off brand hot cheese popcorn, but I ended up puking it all up. In fact nothing I eat satisfies me anymore. In summary? meh

THE BEST The only popcorn I LOVE to eat and doesn't get stuck in my throat

Yum I LOVE the taste of this popcorn and it's a hit in my household. My only issue is that it gets stuck in my teeth/back of my throat more than other kinds of popcorn snacks I've had.

Delicious snack that everyone can enjoy This popcorn is insanely delicious! I love the White Cheddar & the Sweet N Salty flavors. OMG they're so good! I also love that it has less fat & calories than other brands =D

A Family Favorite I love popcorn and love this brand. It's not loaded with imitation butter flavor or loaded with salt. You can eat the entire bag (well I do lol) and not feel guilty. My family also loves to dig in and sometimes the bags are missing. I find them in the kids room almost empty. They also come in cheese flavored which is equally as good.

Yum! This is the best popcorn ever. It does not last at our house. If I want some, I have to hid it from my husband because he loves it at much as I do.

Excellent snack! I have been a fan of Smartfood popcorn for years. The white cheddar flavor is very well balanced to be flavorful yet not overly saturated. I eat a lot of prepared popcorn as my preferred snack, and I have noticed a quality control issue with even some more expensive brands including quite a few kernels and hard bits in the bag. I don't know how they do it, but I very rarely find a kernel in the bag when I buy Smartfood popcorn..

my absolute favorite snack! trying to eat and snack healthier, and this allows me to do so guilt free! soooo yummy

A favorite for over 30 years This has been a favorite snack food of mine since it was introduced in the 80s. Love it!

Smartfood Lover This is the absolute best popcorn on the market. I got hooked on the White Cheddar, but they have other absolutely delicious flavors too!

Highly recommended I LOVE popcorn. But this brand goes above and beyond. the flavor choices are awesome, but not over powering. Plus, you really can?t go wrong with popcorn that is healthier than others

Delicious I didn't even care for popcorn until I tried this and now I am hooked. It is the only popcorn I will eat. It has the perfect amount of white cheddar flavor.

Best tasting and large kernels of cheddar cheese popcorn

Great Flavor! This popcorn is amazing! The flavor is so addictive and the perfect snack!