Smartfood Popcorn Review | SheSpeaks

• darkgoddess718 By  darkgoddess718
    02.12.21

A Family Favorite

I love popcorn and love this brand. It's not loaded with imitation butter flavor or loaded with salt. You can eat the entire bag (well I do lol) and not feel guilty. My family also loves to dig in and sometimes the bags are missing. I find them in the kids room almost empty. They also come in cheese flavored which is equally as good.

• katrinasolano By  katrinasolano
    02.08.21

Yum! This is the best popcorn ever. It does not last at our house. If I want some, I have to hid it from my husband because he loves it at much as I do.

• Greenlikesblue By  Greenlikesblue
    12.20.20

Excellent snack!

I have been a fan of Smartfood popcorn for years. The white cheddar flavor is very well balanced to be flavorful yet not overly saturated. I eat a lot of prepared popcorn as my preferred snack, and I have noticed a quality control issue with even some more expensive brands including quite a few kernels and hard bits in the bag. I don't know how they do it, but I very rarely find a kernel in the bag when I buy Smartfood popcorn..

• lilmuns By  lilmuns
    12.19.20

my absolute favorite snack! trying to eat and snack healthier, and this allows me to do so guilt free! soooo yummy

• lyndalippin By  lyndalippin
    12.17.20

A favorite for over 30 years

This has been a favorite snack food of mine since it was introduced in the 80s. Love it!

• rburns14 By  rburns14
    12.15.20

Smartfood Lover

This is the absolute best popcorn on the market. I got hooked on the White Cheddar, but they have other absolutely delicious flavors too!

• GorgeousMandy90 By  GorgeousMandy90
    12.15.20

Highly recommended

I LOVE popcorn. But this brand goes above and beyond. the flavor choices are awesome, but not over powering. Plus, you really can?t go wrong with popcorn that is healthier than others

• jenrenh By  jenrenh
    12.14.20

Delicious

I didn't even care for popcorn until I tried this and now I am hooked. It is the only popcorn I will eat. It has the perfect amount of white cheddar flavor.

• wizardewu By  wizardewu
    12.14.20

Best tasting and large kernels of cheddar cheese popcorn

• eac62387 By  eac62387
    06.17.20

Great Flavor!

This popcorn is amazing! The flavor is so addictive and the perfect snack!

• Sassy-Sparkles By  Sassy-Sparkles
    06.14.20

Must Have for Families!

In our family, this popcorn is always in our pantry. We bring it everywhere as a snack (because parents know that kids are ALWAYS hungry ;)). This snack is also gone in two days because it is a family favorite!

• Queeniefreebie By  Queeniefreebie
    06.12.20

Popcorn Splurge

This is by far one of my favorite products. I don't eat chips and that sort of thing too often but if I see these I'll grab them if I'm in the mood. It's really cheesy, sweet and crunchy. My daughter even loves them and if she sees them on the snack table with 10 other good snacks, she'll ask for this one.

• hunnydu By  hunnydu
    07.13.19

Love it

I love Smartfood Popcorn. The taste is very light but flavorful. You have to becareful because it is a little salty, but it is sooo good!

• jenni104 By  jenni104
    07.12.19

Love it

This popcorn is GREAT. We've been eating it since it first appeared in our stores here, but it also getting smaller and smaller amount wise over the years in the individual bags, and while the calorie count is down it is due to the amount you get becoming less and less If they keep shrinking the amount in the bags I think that will break our addiction to it pretty easily with the cost going up on it also

• Sydneytaylor8 By  Sydneytaylor8
    06.02.19

Too good for my own good!!!

I could eat a whole bag at once, but I force myself to eat it in portions!! This stuff is SO good!! It?s great to snack on, take to the beach, on road trips, the list goes on!! If you?re looking for a go to cheesy popcorn I would most definitely recommend this. Yum!